HH Lovers... anyone have this bag?

1. Hey HH lovers... just wondering if anyone owns this Inka bag? If you do, can you please post pics! Any visual help would be wonderful! Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. I don't, but I love it! I want the chocolate brown bag on Bluefly. I love that blue one too :tup:

3. haha... thanks i:heart:handbags... by the way, what kind of bag is your icon under your name... thats TDF!

4. Calling Indiaink :search:

She's the resident expert on the Inka!

5. It's a Michael Kors Drawstring satchel. I have been asked about my avatar many times! Good to know many like the bag as I do. :tup:

6. This is totally off the subject i:heart:handbags, but do you own this MK bag? super gorgeous! I want one now! ugh... so many bags to chose from... :drool:

7. WOW, nevermind, I just answered my own question by the price... expensive bag! but very fab! :shame:

8. Hee! No, I don't own it. Price was my problem too. lol

9. I'm here - I own the Inka, in every color Hayden-Harnett ever made. I have boycotted HH because they are apparently refusing to come out with any more Inkas. BAH! I almost cried last season when they didn't come out with the Inka in Persian Rose.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Obviously this isn't all of them - I need to do an Inka sandwich photo, that would be a treat!!!