HH Corcovado in Emerald Goat

1. Wow, I think this is a beautiful bag, and I'm really thinking about saving up for it. But I have a couple of quick questions for you HH lovers out there.

Do you think this bag looks like a diaper bag?

Does anyone know of a bag that is similar in color? I'm really in love with the color. That's why I like the bag so much.

Does anyone have this bag? ordered it? Is it really as good as they say?!

2. It's a beautiful bag. You know its the side pockets that reminds me of a diaper bag but its still a really nice bag.
  3. I really like it in the khaki patent - you rarely see a patent khaki colored bag, and I LOVE khaki because it goes with black!
  4. I really like this bag in Emerald... I think it might be a little bulky and diaper bag like in patent but the emerald leather one looks like the size would be more determined by what's inside...
  5. Does anyone have any pictures of this bag? I really love the color. In the Hayden Harnett pictures it looks like it will be really soft..
  6. ^^^ I know, it does look like it's sooooooo soft! I'm dying to hear from someone who has purchased it.
  7. Darn it...it looks like it is going to be too bulky for me.
  8. The color looks completely different here than in the pics. at HH and Luna Boston. I saw it IRL at LB and think their pics. accurately represent the color.
  9. It would be cute if it was slouchy when not filled to the max, but it looks VERY bulky in the pics.
  10. i think the last pic on kataphileo looks truest to the real life color...
    but the rest of the pics definitely make it look a duller/dirtier green than it is IRL. though it's definitely a muted color IMO, not like the lagoon color on the Lorca/Havana
  11. good to know... i think the muted green will be pretty... unfortunately i'm spoiled by the HH sales i've grown accustomed to and will have to wait until the next round of sales... unless of course i win the lotto... i which case... HHs all around! :drinks:
  12. Wow...look at the difference in the pics side by side:

I really liked the dark teal color on the HH site, actually. :sad: I wish it didn't have those side pockets, though.
  13. I emailed Kataphileo a bit ago and asked what color this bag is closest to since their photos look completely different than Hayden Harnett's. Here's their response:
    [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Good Afternoon,

The Hayden-Harnett Corcovado is a muted green color. Picture a cross between Kataphileo’s photo ( http://www.kataphileo.com/item.php?id=10187) and Luna Boston’s photo (http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/Hayden-Harnett/19000.aspx). The color on Hayden-Harnett’s website has a bit too much blue in the photo.

Thank you for contacting Kataphileo.com. If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Customer Service

I wish it had been closer to the Hayden Harnetts color. I always feel like blue tones go better with things than green. [/FONT]
  14. Whatever the true color I still think it's very pretty.