HH Cargo Cult Bags

1. Ooooh, Molly/Temo, I didn't even really notice the plastic zip until you mentioned it! I did like that the track matched the fog/feather print. Hmmmm... At least it's not sticky like some of the metal zips...? :shrugs:

Hey, so I FINally was able to double the strap on my black, and it's BRILLiant!!!

With the strap doubled, it's the perfect handbag drop, but then, if I pull it by only one strap, it's an awesome regular long handbag length/crossbody on me (5'4 and I'm the only hottie that likes higher crossbodies above her bum, on her back!)... But THEN, I thought about it, and the doubled straps can make it a backpack (ok, it is kinda awkward like this, but mamas may need it in a pinch) and omg, I :faint: !!!!

So, basically the doubled strap makes the bag do eeeeeverything and still not get in the way if I just want to carry it by the shorter handles or the bottom of the bag (ala all of the runway models lately!).
  2. enga, I know, I know! What I at first thought to be a detriment for the bag, turned out to be one of the things I like most about it! The strap. It's a wonderful bag! ...if it just wasn't for that interior plastic zipper... (I"ve always admired HH bags for the "real" zippers they use.)
  3. Yay! I can post the pics of the CC Hobo here. I got the grey one. It's still kind of stiff, but I think it'll soften up really nicely. The grey is an awesome shade. Dark and solid looking grey. I was somewhat surprised with the size as I thought it was going to be a little bigger, but the size is all right. The opening is kind of narrow, but again, it's all good.

I also put a pic of the CC Hobo grey with the Eucalyptus Havana so you guys can compare the color a bit.

Sorry for all the photos! I actually have more but I stopped myself from adding it here...for now. :giggles:
    P1040824a.jpg P1040827a.jpg P1040845a.jpg P1040831a.jpg P1040851a.jpg
  4. Beautiful, doi!
  5. Thanks, thatgurl! The CC Hobo is a pretty nice bag with wonderful soft and smooth leather. I can't wait to see how this one will look once broken in (though it might take a while. People have to pry me away from my Euc Havana for now). I have no bag regrets with this one (plus, I got it from the sale, so the price was awesome!!! Especially for this leather!).
  6. Great pics Doi. That grey looks nice and kind of reminds me of the Dusk color they ha dout awhile back.
  7. Thanks, mb! :smile: I'm going to have to take a look at the Dusk color now.
  8. Did this collection not come with sleeper bags, or is it just because I bought them at clearance?
  9. I don't think any of the Hayden by Hayden Harnett bags came with dust bags.
  10. Ahhh, I see. Thank you, skittlebrau!