HGBAGS online

1. Anyone experiencing problems going to the website as well as the twitter page? :confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1:

2. Yes....I placed an order yesterday with no problems. I can't access the site today.

3. Yes, keep getting re-directed elsewhere..maybe website is down while work is being done
    or new inventory is being uploaded??

4. i actually called the hotline for hgbags...erica said the site is down and is working on it!

i just placed an order too, yesterday. just anxious to get my ps1. :biggrin:

5. :tup: glad to know she is working on it! I browse the site daily!

6. so do i...guilty pleasure. i finally bit the bullet yesterday after going back and forth on the site.

btw, love your avatar. shoes are beautiful!

7. Thank goodness I wasn't the only one freaking out! I was trying to get in touch with Erica and between the main site and twitter had no clue how to proceed. Glad I thought to look here. Thx for letting us know the status! :smile:

8. Do you happen to know when yours will ship? I just placed an order as well!

9. So glad I found this, I was panicking! Keeps re-directing to some "cheep bags" site.

10. Is this the store that's on eBay?

11. no...i just emailed her. i placed the order same time yesterday....hopefully it shipped out today.

what did you ordeR?

QUOTE=tippyknu;18864521]Do you happen to know when yours will ship? I just placed an order as well![/QUOTE]

12. medium PS1 :smile:

13. me tooooo...what colour?

QUOTE=tippyknu;18867196]medium PS1 :smile:[/QUOTE]

14. I went onto the eBay store and found only Balenciaga jackets and few pairs of shoes, can someone tell me where are the bags? :sweatdrop: