Hey, some authenticity advice please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there, I am new to the boards so I apologise if this is in the wrong place! It's just I have been recommended to you lovely people as the chanel experts and I would love some help!

I have bought a vintage chanel bag from eBay, I have never bought a bag on eBay before as I am really paranoid about fakes but this one seems genuine. Anyway I have been reading your authenticity advice and it seems ok so far, I think it is from the 80's as it has a white dust bag and it looks quite 80's in style I think. Anyway I really cant see the authenticity number but it looks like there are 7 numbers? is that right? I will post some pictures and then I would love some opinions. I did pay a lot of it turns out to be fake I will be gutted! thank you in advance, Jen

25f9_12.jpg 233c_12.jpg 279f_12.jpg 2194_12.jpg 2508_12.jpg
  2. Swanky will probably move this into the authentication thread, but let me say that you will need to post pictures of the "Made in _____" stamp, of the screws on the back of the CC closure, and of the hologram and authenticity card (if available).

3. authenticity questions are only permitted in the Authenticate This! sticky provided in the Chanel Shopping Forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.