Hey... Question about Guess?

1. Hey, everyone!

Okay, I was looking on the Guess website, and this got me pretty mad. My best friend loves Guess, but I just don't understand it. Almost every bag I see on there has a very distinctive attribute that is taken from another designer. How can Guess get away with their triangle logo being so close to Prada's? Are they allowed to do this?

I have one of the Juicy Couture Malibu bags in pink and one in green. This is what made me notice all of these things
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i've noticed this over the years too and i can't say that i am a fan of it. i don't know how they are allowed to do it...

3. wow...that is really tacky!

4. I've never liked Guess. Chavvy tat.

5. They're are allowed because they're "inspired by" and not directly ripped off. Many clothes are the same way. You always see in fashion magazines the "get this look for less" section, were they show a designer outfit, and show you how you can get the same look using similar or inspired clothes and accessories.

As long as they're not using the logo's of other designers, these are legal.

6. I always noticed the guess logo bags as trying to come off like the gucci logo. I think I have also seen ones that look like the coach logos. But these pics make me realize that they do it all across the board. Its strange that they would do that since they are a pretty well known company.

7. Now, every time I use my Juicy beach totes, I will think of this. That is not a good thing.