Hey Ladies! Join Me In Shaking and Waking The Bal Forum Up!

Here we go...this is my big hunky DH sleeping in my friend's 9 year old's bedroom with my doggie, who reminds me of a 05 caramel first. lol

Attachments

• First.JPG
    First.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 93
purse-oooh~ you made me laugh so hard I fell off my chair!!!!! LOL~ I had no doubt you'd crack us up!!!:roflmfao::tup::roflmfao:

Deana~ thanks again for sharing the hotties with us!!!:drool::drool::drool:

Okay ladies just to prove I love more than male flesh, and designer handbags...how about favorite pet pictures? Maybe favorite family pics from the past? Favorite baby/children pictures? Come on ladies I'll show you mine if you show me yours!
:heart:
Favorite pictures from my past....two wedding photos...
TheWayWellBe4Ever.jpg

Picture2309.jpg

:roflmfao: Thanks for every single one purse ooh!
And your picture came up just fine olms! Love the hubby and the caramel first! Haven't laughed this hard here on the pf in way too long!

Here's my Chloe, she's in doggie heaven now, it's been a year and I still think about her...:crybaby::crybaby:
Winter05092.jpg
Oh how precious! I have a kitty child that has been gone just as long and I will never stop missing her!
Here is my new kitty child! She is a real handful! I call her the land shark because she likes to sneak up on me and bite my calves! No one elses, just mine!

Picture2504.jpg

Picture2453.jpg

Thanks everybody! I am having so much fun looking at all your great pictures. Past, present, hunky, and cute!

huh? dull? oh? crap! do people think we're dull? i still think we're all cool! anyway, thanks for the man-pics:drool::drool:yeah, i guess we are a bit dull...i love us though, don't you guys?

My daughter's past and present. Amanda is now 14 and Ashley will be 21 July 26th! Yikes!
CutieFomX-MasPast94.jpg

Picture2733.jpg

Picture2454.jpg

Amanda last Halloween. Hair, makeup, and choker by Mom (I am a beauty school drop out). Take a close look at the choker ladies! This is where my braided accessories began. She needed a necklace and I had just gotten a Sky Blue City that very day. I had taken the bad tassels off of the bag, and the idea popped in my head that I could make a braided choker for her with them. I remember having a similar choker when I was a teenager.
Picture2446.jpg

attachment.php

Oh my gosh - I love random pics! This is my teenage kooky baby! (She matches my cornflower AND ocean!)
attachment.php
attachment.php

hee hee hee Deanna - you are beautiful!!!:yes:

Attachments

• Tawn funny.jpg
    Tawn funny.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 411