HEY LADIES I RECIEVED MY VERY 1st PRADA BAG TODAY!!!!:)AND I COULDNT WAIT 2 SHARE HER

1. :smile: I am sosososososo excited :smile: I recieved her (2nd hand but the wonderful amazing person before me used her maybe once for an hour! ) so shes pretty much brand new! AND TOTALLY BRAND NEW TO ME!! :smile:

I AM SO IN LOVE

the leasther is amazing!!!! I have a prada leather wallet that i love but it is wonderful to feel a full bag of gorgeous leather!!!

i fell in love with the color and HAD to have her! :smile: SOOO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO HERE SHE IS!!!!

thanks for checking her out :smile: i hope you ladies like her!
    [​IMG]

EXCUSE MY CRAZY FACE IN THIS ONE hehe :smile:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Much bigger than i thought it was going to be, and the pix you showed me b4 you got it didn't show the pockets! i like it a LOT more than i thought i would! yay! :yahoo:

3. Congrats. =)

4. Congrats..I have a tote in this color..it s a great color!!!!

5. OOOH and didn't you say you had a matching green wallet? What an awesome duo! Congrats, congrats!

6. Congrats~~~love the bag

7. SOOO Pretty! I was just as excited as you when I got my first (and so far only) Prada. The leather IS amazing...and mine STILL smells new even after several months of constant use.

Congratulations!!!

8. Congrats!

9. lovely! congrats!
    the color is great for spring! i am very impressed with prada's leather!

10. WOWSA! Beautiful color!! Enjoy ~ Looks great for you!

11. Wow, congratulations -- I love LOVE that color!

12. Congrats, great bag and colour.

13. Wow,that color is HOT! Congrats on your first (bet it won't be your last, hahaha)

14. Congrats!! Love that color..it looks great on you too!!

15. OOoooh... I love that color!!! Congratulations on your new Prada. :yes: :yahoo: