Hey guys, I'm so curious of coach lovers in Texas

where in texas ?

• north texas

• east texas

• south texas

• west texas

• central texas

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am in "South Texas", but it's really South-Central Texas:...SAN ANTONIO (San Antone)!!! Yeeeehaw.
No, there's no basement in the Alamo. (name THAT movie - OLD School)
Okay, we have two Coach Stores (at North Star Mall and the NEWer Shops At La Cantera). San Marcos is only about 25 minutes from my house!!! It IS AWESOME! Although, I really don't have any other outlet to compare it to.

I am in "South Texas", but it's really South-Central Texas:...SAN ANTONIO (San Antone)!!! Yeeeehaw.
Okay, we have two Coach Stores (at North Star Mall and the NEWer Shops At La Cantera). San Marcos is only about 25 minutes from my house!!! It IS AWESOME! Although, I really don't have any other outlet to compare it to.

Oh Lord, if I lived *that* close to San Marcos I'd be broke for sure. :drool: LOL

my grandparents live in san antonio .

would you say north star mall has the better coach boutique?

I KNOW! I KNOW! Pee Wee's Big Adventure! what do I win?

Hi! I am in north Houston. I picked south on the poll but it is really like south east. For my coach shopping I go to Willowbrook mall and The woodlands mall.. sometimes the Galleria.

Well, im in Alaska now, but from Dallas (where my family still is)....more specifically UP and Addison

Thanks a lot, this post just made me more homesick:crybaby:

LOL (j/k):graucho:

I'm in south Texas - San Antonio also. I like North Star the best for Coach shopping, and love to go to San Marcos when I can escape w/o the kids. My 4 year old always makes for the door if I'm in their too long and I have to keep a close eye on him.

I currently live in Austin but I am from Houston orginally. I prefer the Coach store at the Houston Galleria or in Memorial City Mall but the Barton Creek store is OK too. I went to college in San Marcos but the Coach store was different than it is now.:yes:
We were there today and it was a MADHOUSE

Hey, I'm in the North Texas area and shop at the Galleria in Dallas and at North Park Mall. The closest outlet to me is in San Marcos although I haven't been in a long time, sniff sniff.:crybaby: