Hey Dont Miss These Lovely Large Italian Leather Bags A Pleasure To Carry Around

1. Hello
    Actually i may say i am 15 days old (or new) on this forum. Let me clarify that i have no intentions of selling or promoting and brand or bag its just that i love to see leather bags and hence this post. Actually just 1 day ago i thought i would quit this forum as it had too much of LV and Coach. I posted this on the forum and was greatly surprised and happy to get like minded opinions on starting a new brand forum/discussion. I am trying out this sample kindly let me know if u guys like it or have somthing similar.
    This is a classic new with tag Marino Orlandi Italian leather sling/bucket handbag.
    Dimensions:14W X 13H X 8X9 at the base
    Zip top with gold pull
    Double convertible strap length 59"
    Gold hardware
    Fully lined
    Inside has one large compartment and one cell phone pocket
    Double brass feet to prevent scuffing
    ELEGANT STYLISH WITH HIGH QUALITY LEATHER
    ALL IN ALL A PLEASURE TO CARRY AROUND
    Please find the enclosed bag as attachment.
    Please Please let me know responses to enable me to decide on going deeper into this

6832980990_1[1].jpg
  2. I saw your earlier posts on this brand...had not heard of it before. Where can it be purchased? I'm not always comfortable with eBay, is it available in any other boutiques that sometimes get mentioned here? I really like the looks of the Marino, and LOVE the price point... please tell us more.. thank you!

3. Occasionally TJMaxx will have Marino Orlandi bags... :yes:

They are sold almost the moment they hit the rack!!!

4. That's a great looking bag. I've seen a few Orlandi around and they seem to be good quality.

I LOVE big bags!