Hey Chloe girls - I got my 1st paddington! Woo! <3

1. Hiii! I'm gayle and mainly am on the LV forum =) I just got my 1st Paddy...wanted this bag for a good while and I can see the obsession...really gonna want more of these! Anyways, I would love to show you my new baby. The leather is TDF, thick, perfect and smooshy (now i totally know the meaning of that after playing with this bag). I probably will never want anything less than the quality of this particular bag in a Paddy! I got it from an amazing tPF member (i :heart: her) and am sooo happy with her! :yahoo:

Here ya go! Beautiful, fresh new Paddington in Noir:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More pics to come....

2. It's beautiful! My first chloe was a paddy also and I'm hooked!

3. The rest!:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    sorry, thats a bit blurry...my husband is holding it (i labeled him, lol) to show it being held - i think it blurred cause it was swaying a bit cause it was so heavy! hehe..

Thanks for looking, xoxo!
    :heart:

4. Lovely! The leather is the biggest asset of these bags, isn't it?[​IMG]

5. Congrats!

My first Chloé was a Paddy too (a beautiful '05 grenat). I will always love it. The leather is TDF!
    Enjoy yours:okay:!

6. Oh wow, its lovely! I love th last pic as you can see how amazing the leather is and how its so smooshy! My first Chloe was a muscade paddy and I still love it after a year! Beware though, Chloe is so addictive!

7. I didn't know what smooshy was either until I got my first paddie - enjoy!

8. Perfect classic color for your first Paddy. Very sought after, you made a wise choice.

9. Wow! Congrats, that paddy is absolutely STUNNING :nuts: What a great choice for your first Chloe! I'm sure you'll be wanting many more!

10. Thanks everyone!! :flowers: :heart: Yes, I am wanting another one now...lol....

11. the leather looks amazing, congrats!

12. gorgeous. i have the same bag and the leather is incredible! i'm even carrying it today---we can be bag twins!

wear it in good health!

13. Amazing bag! I love the leather on this....it looks just like my Black Paddy which I sold :crybaby:

14. Beautiful, great color, and the leather looks thick and 'smooshy'. Congrats.:smile: