He's back!!!!!!!!! **pics**

1. my mom came to visit yesterday and she brought benji with her. remember how i posted his pic last year in may when i went to korea to see my parents?

this is him at 2 months

[​IMG]

this is him now a year later, all grown up

[​IMG]

my mom has fed him so much that his head is too small for his body. i went to petco yesterday and bought him diet food. hopefully, he'll lose some weight.

he is up to no good already!!!! such a sneaky little dog..:graucho:

2. Congratulations! I know you are thrilled to be reunited with your baby!

3. He is so cute, even as an adult! His brown "eyebrows" are so expressive.

4. Awww, how cute! Chi's have a tendency to be obese so you have to watch their diet. I hope the diet food helps. He's adorable, such a cute face!!

5. keke he's a mini pin :smile:

my mom feels bad eating by herself so she sneaks him some ppl food. so bad..

6. I think he may have stolen a Krispy Kreme or two.:yes: He's a handsome lil' fella.

7. Awww, so cute! A friend has a min pin and I love him tho I usually go for larger breeds. He's such a little character.

8. So cute!

9. he is adorable!

10. SO cute!!

11. With those expressive "please feed me" eyes, it is not surprising why your parents overfed him. He is so cute!

12. OMG nancy, your pooch is soo adorable! :love: looks so innocent~ hehehe

13. such a cutie. love the ears.

14. oh joanniii, he is FAR from being innocent. these mini pins always have something up their sleeves!! they're sneaky little things!!!

15. Eeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! He's adorable :heart: Can I borrow him?

....and never give him back? :sneaky: