Herve Leger = <3 Part III

The bow dress that lolobaby got was the only one left at HL atl. I asked.

I know that all the remaining sale dresses at the Herve Leger boutiques have been sent to warehouse. So, they're not even available for sale anymore. I think some of them may eventually end up at hautelook, ideeli, outnet, etc at a 40-60% off....
That's my guess...

Thanks for the info!!

Cat

Does anyone know if anymore of the bow back dress lolobaby gorgeously modeled is still available anywhere? In an xxs or xs :flowers: I'm obsessed!

Since the 70% off F&F was the past weekend, so are the sale prices back to now 40-60% off?

I am officially :banned: from shopping. No shoes, clothes, bags, nothing! If you see me poking around wanting to buy something, please firmly tell me no :smile:

xlovely: I read your little note.... from a friend to a friend, this is a firm no. On the otherhand I know I'd buy if it was 70% off. :biggrin:

Hi,

I live in Toronto, Canada and picked up 2 amazing HL dresses in the US this weekend

I need them shorten (approx 1 band), does anyone know a good tailor for HL in Toronto.

Also, for people that have had them shorten, do you usually do it exactly on the band, or like mid-band....I want to know if it looks weird if I only shorten it for 1/2 a band.

Thanks,

Sorry I can't answer your question about reputable tailors but perhaps you could check with the Canadian stockists for HL to whom they would recommend in Toronto?

Also, girls usually alter the dress by a whole band. Typically the bands get thicker closer towards the hemline so if you were to cut it half-way it may look a little bit awkward. Plus not to mention the workmanship of the tailor to be able to emulate the effect of the hemline would be quite tested I feel.

Hi,

I live in Toronto, Canada and picked up 2 amazing HL dresses in the US this weekend

I need them shorten (approx 1 band), does anyone know a good tailor for HL in Toronto.

Also, for people that have had them shorten, do you usually do it exactly on the band, or like mid-band....I want to know if it looks weird if I only shorten it for 1/2 a band.

Thanks,

I spoke to a store and they said that today's the last day they'll have the sale dresses, so if anyone is still looking for anything, you can probably call them and ask if they can honor the 70% price.

i spoke with the troy store. their SA's are very nice and was able to provide me with some pictures of what's still left.

the black dress is an XS
black skirt is XXS
multicolored skirt is XS
white painted skirt is S

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2_2.jpeg
    imagejpeg_2_2.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 889
  • imagejpeg_2_3.jpeg
    imagejpeg_2_3.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 867
  • skirt.jpeg
    skirt.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 825
  • black skirt.jpeg
    black skirt.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 828
Last edited:

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2_4.jpeg
    imagejpeg_2_4.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,046
That pink dress is not that flattering... It made me look like I had pudge on my waist because of that stupid line in the middle and I'm pretty skinny. This dress does the same kind of thing... and I happen to have a pic of it. yeck... untitled.jpg

Do they have any more dresses or is that the only selection left???