Herve Chepalier Tote?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Everyone,

I am having trouble locating a Herve Chepalier Tote in Chicago. Only Bloomies sells it and they are all out of the medium sized ones and have no idea when they will get more. Any ideas on where to find it in Chicago or who to order it from? I looked at the official website and it looks like it ships from France so shipping is like $40!

Any help would be appreciated!:yes:
  2. You can order them through Isle of You if you're desperate. Herve Chapelier doesn't allow them to sell the bags through the website, but you can call and order one at the number they list:

Btw - I love Herve totes!! They hold up really well and are great for carrying books, beach items, etc!
  3. google Delfino bags or Delfino stores..Its a store in Manhattan that has every HC bag and they have an online store as well.
  4. I ordered a few on eBay...seller is Denzinelab. Definitely authentic.
  5. ^ Dezinelab has had some issues with selling fakes and sending the wrong colors from what is advertised, losing items in the mail, etc.
  6. Thanks for all the helpful tips - I can't wait to get one of these bags! My Longchamps one is in desperate need of replacement:biggrin:

7. EEEK- I've ordered from him before, both for myself and for others (gifts). How do I know if I've gotten a fake from him? I compared them to my real HC from Delfino (great store!) and couldn't tell any differences.
  8. [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]from Newcity.com:[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Sugar Magnolia, 34 E. Oak, (312)944-0885 [/FONT]
    [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Doesn't the name conjure up a sweet young Southern Julia Roberts lunching in her Sunday finest? Oh, wait, that's "Steel Magnolias." Anyway, Velvet and Juicy Couture are the ubiquitous brands at this shop catering to a young urban clientele that also sells Joie satin cargoes and fabulous Sweetees by Mellies. Standouts: Herve Chapelier bags.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]and from a Google search (you could try finding more by searching for "Herve Chapelier" AND Chicago OR Illinois

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] [/FONT]
  9. I have ordered a bunch from Dezinelab on eBay too and have never had any problems.
  10. I have to agree...I believe what they sell is authentic. I have compared tham to the real thing many times and, by the way, they are not sold at give away prices. I would buy from them again...can not convince me they are fake.
  11. FYI, i've had experiences in the past with Sugar Magnolia and their HORRIBLE customer service, rude attitudes and complete lack of courtesy.

In addition, I have as have other friends of mine, experienced racist behavior by the owner and the sales associates.

I know they have great items there, but at the end of the day I would rather spend my money elsewhere.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.