Hermette...Hermies...SHOWER REVEAL!!!

1. Gifts have started to arrive at the homes of our fabulous H moms... Japster and Patz...we are thrilled to celebrate with you!!!

2. Let the fun begin! Please do share with all of us!!!

3. here we go. baby is on it's way pretty soon, i've been feeling Braxton-Hicks contractions every now and then - i know it's a long way still but i feel like the little guy will be here anytime! DH and i are excited and we'd like to share this special event with all of you! :yahoo:

thank you for all your thoughts and prayers and most especially for everyone's kindness and generosity! i'll start posting gift pictures as i receive them (as i am still able to) and once again giving gratitude to everyone's thoughtfulness!

:heart: lili

4. even way before the shower event was cooked up - sweet HERMESGROUPIE has sent me a baby bottle filled with yummy chocolates! thank you so much (chocolates have been long gone, the baby bottle is ready for the baby - LOL) !

[​IMG]

DH and i enjoyed the chocolates!

5. perfect for the yearly texas rodeo, our baby boy will be sporting this cool booties from JAPSTER! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

love it, E! thank you!

6. what a perfect way to start a busy week : got in the mail today from the fabulous duo of JAG and KELLYBAG - a set of luscious hooded towel and burp cloths from Little Giraffe! sooo adorable!

[​IMG]

love the packaging too! in my favorite colors - baby blue and brown! thank you JAG and KELLYBAG! :heart:

7. ^Gorgeous presents!

8. ^^ wow gorgeous presents!!

9. :love: You are so very welcome and enjoy all your gifts and this very exciting time!!!:love:

10. Ohhhh...congrats, Lili!

11. Enjoy Lili! we are so happy to celebrate this time with you!

12. Congrats ladies!!!

13. ok I have been out of town and missed this fun. So Sorry ladies. The gifts are great

14. No worries FleurDeLis! We are just getting started!

15. yesterday i received a package well across the sea from funny and lovely CAL - a musical take-along toy for a baby stroller! baby will be humming/singing in no time, thanks to CAL! :heart:

[​IMG]

thank you CAL! give our regards to your DH too!