Hermessence collection

1. I got two samples of the Hermessence collection: Rose Ikebana and Osmanthe Yunnan. My SA helped me smell all the others, they were really nice.

Quite like Osmanthe, it's very fresh. Rose is nice too though.

Has anyone else tried them or used them on a regular basis?

2. I have Rose Ikebana (the entire bottle and in sample). I'm still using the sample right now. I love the scent. The only thing I have to complain about it is that it comes in EDT, so the scent fades away FAST for me.

3. I have the Osmanthe sample. It smells a bit like oranges and I like it!

4. I have a sample of Roes Ikebana, and I've been wearing it every day since I got it. I really love it. I also got Poivre Samarcande which I'm not nuts about. I also have samples of eau des Merveilles, un Jardin sur le nil, and Concentre D'orange Verte.

5. My SA gave me all the samples around Feb. and I fell in love with the Rose Ikebana immediately!! I bought a large bottle and I use it interchangably with my Un Jardin Sur Le Nil. It's a great fragrance for everyday wear :heart:

6. I'm hesitating between Rose Ikebana, which I like and Osmanthe which I love but seems a lot lighter.

What do you guys think?

7. Funny enough I have both, the osmanthe is very light but I get compliments on how nice I smell, hours later, even when I can not smell it anymore. the rose is a little stronger I love it too and use it as an alternate, with osmanthe and with caleche light. If I HAD to pick one it would be osmanthe.

8. I got a sample of Rose Ikebana from a nice friend and I LOVE it! When I run out of the sample, I will buy more from H. I haven't tried osmanthe. I should...