Hermes wont sell me a scarf LOL

This is awesome, ladies! Vista...you will love your scarf! I have it and it is my hands down fave (my business has an office in Quebec & I always take it with me!). Enjoy this beauty!!

Dear Ms. Vista:

Despite of all the frustration that H caused you, I am glad that Ms. MaggieD and Ms. Rose lend their helping hands!!!

This kind gesture made this scarf EVEN MORE special!!!

Ms. MaggieD and Ms. Rose, deserve a BIG :tup:

Congrat!!!

34rg7sy.jpg

Latigresse posted this for me a while ago

Beautiful! And just like our beautiful people, Maggie and Rose! I feel lucky to just belong to this wonderful group of giving individuals.

Vista, you know we are all dying for the modeling photos!! Congratulations to you!

:happydance::tender::dothewave::drinkup:

Thank you Rose and MaggieD and those that offered to help me get this wonderful scarf - it is too gorgeous for words and I am so thankful to you for your efforts in getting it to me! It arrived home yesterday and as promised here are some pictures lol I'm not much of a model but for you all I'm delighted to sport this beautiful silk for you - it truely is a work of art ---

I definitely need to learn more ways to tie it, and get the scarf rings I was asking about :smile: but I am so happy and delighted with this scarf I can't explain it. But maybe you can see it in my expression! Thank you so much - it was very disconcerting to find out it was so difficult to get it from Hermes to me in Calgary - I was on the phone again today with the Vancouver store and told them all about this and looks like in the future there may be a way to work it out they will need to contact Houston to verify I have shopped there, and check my bank account here in Calgary, and I have to make minimum purchases of $500 ..... ++++ LOLOLOL but eventually I may be able to get set up so I can order via phone from Vancouver -- its so silly to make it hard for me to spend money but these scarves are just so beautiful and I love the bangles too.

Thank you ladies :smile:

1LeCanada.jpg

Attachments

• 1HoldingLeCanada.jpg
    1HoldingLeCanada.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 42
  • LeCanadaJacket.jpg
    LeCanadaJacket.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 43
  • LeCanadaTie.jpg
    LeCanadaTie.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 47
:yahoo:Vista, this smile on your face while wearing this beauty says it all! I'm so glad that I could play a small role in helping you obtain this lovely and meaningful scarf that so perfectly represents your life in both the US (Texas) and Canada.

1LeCanada.jpg

I just love this group of women. I just started reading the thread (didn't pay attention to the date) and was going to offer to pick it up and ship it since I am in Houston, but I see it has already been taken care of.

You guys give me warm fuzzies:tender:

P.S. GREAT scarf