Hermès "Wildlife" Sightings

Riverside Square Mall in NJ. "Housewives of NJ" Caroline Manzo with a black 35cm birkin with palladium HW. Either togo or clemence. Sorry for blurry photos. It was my camera phone.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Last edited:
Today in Bergdorf's: a 35 black Clemence Birkin, gold hardware. The Madison Avenue store has a shiny Rouge Venetian (?) croc 35 Birkin with diamond hardware. The violet ostrich Birkin is still in the window.

This evening on Queens Quay/York Street T.O a lady was walking with a gentleman. I did not even see her, my bf did and told me. She was wearing a some sort of knee length fur coat and carried 30-35 Birkin in olive or gray color. It was too hard to tell as it was dark already. All I saw was Pallad. Hardware!!!

Reactions: Hermesloverrr
Great pap pics Luccibag, were you not scared to take pics of Mrs I'm not in the Mafia Manzo?

Thought I made a sighting today, what looked like 2 women with a pink & croc Birkins walking towards me but as I got closer I think they were fake/inspired Birkins... Was so excited to make my first H spot in my town too :nogood:

Was in Chadstone shopping centre in Melbourne and saw this beautiful asian girl with a lovely rich brown kelly (think it was a 28?) with the pom poms! It looked great on her! Her friend only had a lovely Miu Miu bag.

@ H Pacific Place, Jakarta

35 Vert Anis Birkin
30 Blue Abysse/Blue De Prusse Lindy

@ Grand Indonesia

35 Matte Havanne Birkin
30 Tangerine Ostrich Birkin (Desy Ratnasary ---> Indonesian actress)