Hermès "wildlife" sightings ~ continued

1. Haha you were probably invisible^

2. at the mall, 2 GPs within 10minutes

orange canvas GP
    black/toile GP

orange paper bag but i wonder what is inside as there is no H store in my city
  3. :lol:Thank goodness for small favors!!:p
  4. I think I saw this woman too, but on a different day. Same croc bag (tho I was further away and thought if was a Birkin). She was wearing black pants, a green jacket, and a green/black turban. Very Jackie O type look. She was with a companion, as well as a man that looked to be a guard who was holding a very large Hermes shopping bag! I wonder if it was the same
    Woman! I took photos of her (not uploaded yet) bc she was so incredibly chic.
  5. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: I literally LOL'ed at this. Your posts are so adorable, Julide. :hugs:
  6. :lolots::lol: I LOL'ed at this too!! You're funny!!
  7. :smooch:Thank you!!!:biggrin:
  8. We love to laugh in this sub-forum^

9. Harry Winston event at Sunset Beach on Shelter Island. It appeared to be mykonos when I saw it.
    Linda Vojtova.jpg
  10. Etoupe party in Bridgehampton!

Etoupe 40 cm B w/ PHW
    Etoupe 30 cm B w/ PHW
    Etoupe 35 cm B w/ GHW
    Etoupe Lindy small size (sorry don't know measurements on Lindy)

And a pretty orange 35 B w/ PHW misfit :p
  11. ^^ :roflmfao: Oh that's just too funny!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao:
  12. I think best H sightings in Singapore would be at Louboutin at Taka. Within 1 hour I was in there, I saw at least half dozen H bags, even DH commented on it! Rouge Garance Lindy, Menthe Kelly GHW, Black Togo Kelly GHW, Rose Tyrien B 30, etc etc. Then DH pointed out something that skipped me: None of them were wearing Loubis... LOL
  13. Lovely Black Birkin, at a restaurant featured on Diners Drive Ins and Dives, in Manhattan Beach, CA
  14. soleil lindy?!?!?!?!?! :faint: i would have made a run for it. :giggles:
  15. At Tokyo narita airport