Hermes Watches

1. I want all of them!
    DSC00947.jpg DSC00946.jpg DSC00945.jpg DSC00935.jpg
  2. YAY!! annayu, all the watches are really cute!!
    I must get one!!
  3. Anyone know who makes their watches??
  4. I am looking to buy the Kelly double tour, but would too like to find out who makes their watches and whether they are good quality?
  5. I have two Hermes watches and I think they are well made and for some reason the batteries last a lot longer than any other high end watch that I have owned. :tup:
  6. Lovely watches, Annayu. The medor looks great on you.
  7. My husband just bought me the Kelly Diamond watch. It came with a black shiny alligator strap. It looks like the lock and I am going to use it on my Kelly when it arrives.

The paperwork that came with it says," La Montre Hermes" Biel-Bienne Switzerland.
  8. Beautiful watches. :smile:
  9. Your watches are beautiful, annayu!

I've had my cape cod for four years now & really love it. While it isn't a fine jewelry watch, it suits my needs perfectly (plus, I love that I can switch out the bands and try new colors and leathers)
  10. Here is photo of my new watch. I plan to use it on my Graphite Croc Kelly when it arrives. I wish I could figure out how to get a closeup on this camera!
    kelly watch.JPG kelly watch1.JPG kelly watch:birkin.JPG ketty watch2.JPG
  11. ^duchessof...your new watch is gorgeous!
  12. hermes watches are very pretty. they make good fashion pieces.
  13. Hmmm, you're right, I've had my Cape Cod for three years and haven't ever changed the battery.

14. Congrats on your new watch and the upcoming graphite croc kelly! It's really a girl's dream to own such beauties. Don't forget to do a reveal for us Duchessofs! You take some of the best pics.:nuts:
  15. Thanks Licencetocook,I am still learning how to use a digital camera.
    I still don't know how to download them.
    I plan to do a reveal when my kelly comes in! I can't wait;I hope that it looks as good IRL as it does in my imagination!

Thank You HarleyNemma, it also has diamonds on the back;but it is not a great watch to wear IMO.