Hermes Watch

1. Does anyone have a Hermes watch? I saw one that I love in the new Bazaar. It was a thin leather strap $1200.

ANy info would be appreciated.

2. I dont own one but they are very nice and if you want one get it.
  3. I've seen them and I think they are cool. I know nothing about the mechanics or how they compare to other watches though :sad: I'll ask my SA, hes always wearing one.
  4. I love the cape cod one I think with the double strap! I've liked it for a couple of least they are less expensive than a bag!
  5. yeah, as watches go, they are quite affordable and always beautiful.
  6. Thanks guys, let me know Noriko.
    They look delicious!

7. I sure will :biggrin: I am going to stop by in a few hours.
  8. FYI - bluefly sometimes has Hermes watches at a discount.
  9. Here are two that are available at bluefly now.
    brown leather Tandem watch - 30% off - was originally $1,655 - now $1,158.
    light grey-blue leather Nomade watch - was originally $1,650 - 30% off - now $1,155.
  10. Oh wow! Thanks, Kat!
  11. Hi Selena, I have 3 H watches. I'll post some info. & pics for you. :amuse:

I think this watch get its name from the strap, which is Barenia favourite! :love: Barenia is the most coveted leather of Hermes! It's primarily used for making saddles, but also used for bags.

You wear this watch with a single piece of Barenia leather strap and a palladium metal stud. It's got a large square face & a cool, hip look! I love to wear this when I wear my Caramel Balenciaga City. You can buy different color straps to go with this watch ( Blue Jeans, Orange, Dark brown etc. ) The straps come in goat skin too!

You can also use Hermes twillys as watch strap on this watch! I was going to take some pics to show you how I wear it with twillys but my Digicam is flat now! :biggrin:
  13. I LOVE LOVE your watches. Never saw that stunning second one before.

I have a blue Kelly with gold hardware. I've often wondered if people actually wear them with the clochette. Does the watch peek out when worn or is it in hiding? :lol: