Hermes virgin looking for trustworthy scarf sellers on eBay

mharvey816

Unreformed handbag addict
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
I'm not quite sure how it started -- I think it was that Chanel silk scarf I got on sale at Saks last month -- but now I'm a complete freak for silk scarves to tie onto my handbags.

Naturally, when one thinks of silk scarves, one thinks of Hermes. But who on eBay can be trusted to sell authentic goods?

Many thanks in advance for any help you all can provide!:heart:

coco-nut said:
fleursetcarlines. She's lovely and only deals with authentic Hermes in tip-top condition.

Thank you! I've already added her to my list of Favorite Sellers. I really appreciate the rec!

hermesgroupie said:

Ooooh, thanks for this, too. I have to turn off the computer now or I will be looking at these all night!

Actually, there are many besides her - but I just did a transaction with her and loved her!

I notice that luxury-zurich also have a ton of scarves now. They (two men) both post here and deal only in authentic goods, and I've bought from them. Again, excellent service.

Two others that I've bought from are ladyauthentic and flossyfigaro (she also is a member of this board.) They deal in authentic Hermes bags and accessories. And I think they're both fabulous too!

I haven't bought anything from lucyndskywdmnds, but she's completely authentic and one of my favorite online people and posters ever.

I'm sure there are many I've forgotten, but hope this helps!

coco-nut said:
I haven't bought anything from lucyndskywdmnds, but she's completely authentic and one of my favorite online people and posters ever

I have bought from her before and she's a darling to deal with, so kind and friendly. :flowers:
The scarf is gorge too, by the way :roflmfao:

Coco-nut and Perja, you have made my day. Very nice things to say. I am humbled. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

More reputable sellers of Hermes scarves and other things:

iris168
memoqueen
*beatrice*
shmoo8

There are many more I can't remember off the to of my head (too early and I'm a little incoherent, so if you want to PM me, mharvey, feel free!

I am a lover for scarves myself. I just ordered a Hermes scarf in black on the Hermes.com website, this way you can be sure that you are getting an original.