Hermes Trivia

bprimuslevy and HK - that orange bag held three orange scarf boxes, all for me. The bags I got the next day held a birkin box for my ddil and a box with bprime's baby gift in it. PM the address, so you can open it online!

GF - I was shocked that he didn't seem to know much about the brand. Also, he told me that a bag was barenia, and the next day the SA who took birkin orders told me the bag was chaminoix, that barenia was not available now, but maybe in future. I was beginning to wonder if they gave them any training.

bprimuslevy and HK - that orange bag held three orange scarf boxes, all for me. The bags I got the next day held a birkin box for my ddil and a box with bprime's baby gift in it. PM the address, so you can open it online!

GF - I was shocked that he didn't seem to know much about the brand. Also, he told me that a bag was barenia, and the next day the SA who took birkin orders told me the bag was chaminoix, that barenia was not available now, but maybe in future. I was beginning to wonder if they gave them any training.

Carol's DIL is a very lucky girl!!

I miss my MIL so much!! Wahhh. :crybaby:

Wow what a super MIL you are :smile: what bag did you buy for her?
CONGRATS on your scarves .... some pics some day?

OK - Maybe she will be by this afternoon and I can take pics of the bag. Cyclamen 35 birkin in veau epsom grain leather.
My scarves I love. I'll put in pics somewhere. I didn't find my grail scarf, it found me! I didn't even know the scarf existed. I was rifling in the scarf drawers at the H boutique and suddenly found it. HInt: I love animals.
You know what the present for bprimelevy looks like. :yes:

^carol, ask your DIL to join the forum so we can drool over your gift! lol

she's sooo lucky to have you!

My family is so lucky to have her. My dh calls her *the family jewel.* Always up, chipper, helpful, doing for others. And so bright, she's doing well in her computer field and supported my son through grad school while he was getting his PhD in chemistry. [brag brag did you notice?]