Hermes Toolbox

I have tried the 26 in Etain, St Cyr, Colvert and an orangey red. Shockingly I liked the Etain best - I think because it had permabrass HW. I would have loved the Colvert with GHW if such a bag exists.

Reactions: renet
This is so unique!! Would you have any modeling shots you could post? Thank you so much!
I am just trying to be helpful, so let me know if I am stepping on anyone's toes. I have some on my Instagram page. You could check the photos out if you want to see it modeled.

I purchased this bag Toolbox 20 a couple of weeks ago.

Hi all Toolbox 20 owners. Can anyone please let me know the raincoat number that comes with the Toolbox 20. I wanna double check if its no 8; I'm afraid I might have misplaced/swapped it with another bag's. Thank you :smile:

I am just trying to be helpful, so let me know if I am stepping on anyone's toes. I have some on my Instagram page. You could check the photos out if you want to see it modeled.

I purchased this bag Toolbox 20 a couple of weeks ago.

Hi twin!!! I love mine to bits but one of the corners on the white side already has some stains [emoji33][emoji33][emoji27][emoji27] guess I'm just too careless [emoji24][emoji24]

Hi twin!!! I love mine to bits but one of the corners on the white side already has some stains [emoji33][emoji33][emoji27][emoji27] guess I'm just too careless [emoji24][emoji24]
Oh man, that is too bad. I do love it too! I was originally going to pass on it, but the yellow inside was so soft and pretty. I was like Yea! Maybe H can get out the stains. So happy to be Twins with you! :hugs:

Joining you with My first hermes toolbox 20 in permabrass hardware in rouge tomate, Evercolor. wondering if Evercolor will slouch even more over time?

Congratulations on your gorgeous toolbox! I have a toolbox in this leather and based on that experience, it will slouch a bit more over time, though nothing like swift would slouch. Enjoy your stunning bag!

Congratulations on your gorgeous toolbox! I have a toolbox in this leather and based on that experience, it will slouch a bit more over time, though nothing like swift would slouch. Enjoy your stunning bag!
Thanks! I am wondering what you all use during storage to keep its shape. as this size is odd compared to other bag stuffers I have.

Thanks! I am wondering what you all use during storage to keep its shape. as this size is odd compared to other bag stuffers I have.

Congrats on your beautiful toolbox. I use an insert (bag organiser) to keep the shape as I like it boxy and it also help protect the insides of the bags from scratches etc. And then I use those bag pillows to stuff it in when storing.

Reactions: Luxzenith