Hermes Store with the best service

I recently walked into one in the new City Center in Las Vegas. I was treated pretty well although I did not show any indication that I was ready to buy.

I asked two of my friends, who were on vacation in Paris, to go to FSH and get a couple of scarves for me. They had never been in an H store in their lives and were kind of intimidated. The SA was so kind to them, showed them just about every scarf in the store, deluged them with brochures and knotting cards and perfume samples, gave them a huge shopping bag for EACH scarf - they said it was their best shopping adventure of the whole trip. I was jealous that I was stuck at home and missed out on all the fun!

any of the German Hermes stores - we were searching for a black Kelly (only spec) and I called every single one of them - they were so helpful, although Munich made the race in the end - excellent service when we went there.

Varese in the North of Italy was also really nice.

Charlotte all the way! All of the SA's are friendly and welcoming. I went with a friend recently to pick up a few goodies my SA had on hold for me, and he was kind enough to make a "goody bag" for my friend, even though she didn't purchase anything! Can't speak highly enough of them!!

I have never had bad service at H, but I tend to prefer smaller stores at least in France (the silk counter at FSH in the summer or on weekends is a nightmare, I don't even know how the SAs can handle the crowds).
I love the tiny St Barth H in Gustavia, the SAs are the best, they seem to have so much fun doing their job.

My vote goes to the H store in Luxembourg! As a Hermes newbie I have been quite a challenge as a customer (calling several times and and changing my mind trying to find the PERFECT first H bag.. :chatty: ). The SA (male) was extremely friendly and speaks good english as well. My worst experience ever has been Milan, unfortunately because I :heart: the city itself. We visit Milan regularly but I will keep on ordering by phone from Luxembourg.

Ack. There are quite a few great stores. And even if not all the SA's are wonderful, there is usually one or two that are beyond fabulous.
I think my overall store vote goes to Charlotte. EVERY SA is amazing. Must be the southern hospitality.

In NY, I prefer Wall Street over the others. Linda is AMAZING. A true scarf hunter. She can find anything.