Hermes spa pricing

How long is the average waiting time for a K/B to return from spa after it arrived in Paris?(I am in Europe)I send two bags which arrived in the beginning of August and I wonder how long it will take...

I just brought in a watch for a new battery. I was offered a spa treatment/internal cleaning but declined since it shows no sign of wear yet. I read on this forum that Hermes sends watches out to a 3rd party for battery replacement, so I was surprised that it will still be shipped from my store in Bellevue, WA to San Francisco (the nearest store with a spa). The charge is ~$65 for a new battery and ~6 weeks.

Hi dears!!! Can anyone tell me if I have a B that just needs the resin on the top fixed as there is chipping/rubbing (it's not bad but it needs to be corrected before it gets bad) and touch up the corners from minimal tiny wear.... how much that would cost me and timeframe?? I believe this can all be done at Madison... no need for a trip to Paris....

...the palladium lock to my beloved Bolide?
Anyway, I miss it and need to order another. Anyone get one of these recently? How much was the replacement? I'm afraid to ask at my Hermes! LOL the prices are so insane, lately. Thanks in advance.

Hi dears!!! Can anyone tell me if I have a B that just needs the resin on the top fixed as there is chipping/rubbing (it's not bad but it needs to be corrected before it gets bad) and touch up the corners from minimal tiny wear.... how much that would cost me and timeframe?? I believe this can all be done at Madison... no need for a trip to Paris....
IF, I had the resin redone on my Kelly last year at San Francisco, and it was part of the routine cleaning/conditioning price ($350, I think, but don't quote me on that). It took about 3 weeks, but the wait time at Madison might be different. Definitely worth having done now before you get cracking or splitting resin.

They will do it at Madison - I've had several Bs serviced there. Just reminded me I need a serious resin fix on my etoupe ASAP....

Box/toile Trim picked up from spa (local H craftsperson) in ~1 month & $270. Amazed at how refreshed it returned.
So I guess the price of the spa depends on the amount of leather on the bag and the extend of work that needs to be done. Did they clean the Toile portion ? I've a Toile Box Kelly and not sure how to clean canvas.

Hello dear IF :hugs: Corners and resin will probably get you dinged for full spa...in BH right now they quote $375 but sometimes it comes in for less. If you just wanted the resin done they might do it immediately - apparently it's fairly easy unless restitching is needed. Hope that helps!

Reactions: lulilu
An update on non-bag pricing - I took a horse blanket in to spa (the Avoine, which I love, we have two - we use them as a throw, not on a horse :P - they are very soft and the logo's not really visible) as our puppy had undone the edge stitching. This required a trip to Paris as blankets are different artisans than the boutique craftspeople. It took about eight weeks. I was quoted $300 but in the end it was $225.

Reactions: chkpfbeliever
Hello dear IF :hugs: Corners and resin will probably get you dinged for full spa...in BH right now they quote $375 but sometimes it comes in for less. If you just wanted the resin done they might do it immediately - apparently it's fairly easy unless restitching is needed. Hope that helps!
Thank you so much dear!!! I just dropped it off but totally didn't ask price. Where was my brain??? Thanks for the input. I can live with that