Hermes shoes

i'm bumping the shoe thread b/c i found something on the shelf today that is exactly what i wished for a few days ago!!!!!!!!!! black croc pumps, woooo hoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha!!! No, they were 1/2 size too small and i think one of only 2 pairs he had, baaaah! but, he is going to call good ole Paree and inquire. we thought maybe they could be stretched, but i am not sure they are long enough in the toe part. that could be unworkable but he's going to let me know. so let's all hope he finds my size!!!!!!:jammin:

contrary to my prior stmt though i probably won't buy 10 pairs, not at that price!!! although i would if i could.:graucho:

Not sure HC - but for that sort of money you want them to fit like a glove.....

well at least like a shoe :P

my thoughts exactly. that is a definite yes.
then i said that to the SA and he said well do you want me to hold on
to them for you just in case i can't get another....at least until
we find out...

so what's the harm in that, i said fine.
this is what i mean, when i go in that store, my brain goes floopy!!!!!
i don't want to pay 5k for a pair of shoes that is too tight. so if he
can't find them, i will have to beg paris to make me a pair, and who
knows if they will find me worthy LOL :rolleyes: :lol:

cynthia's sandals? do you mean the strap across the toe ones she saw in croc? i dunno. i didn't even ask how much the croc ones were b/c they have a buckle around the ankle and that style does not work on me.

there were even some croc boots! but they were flat heeled so i can't wear those either, drat.

one thing i forgot to add is the croc pumps i saw i don't really like the hardware on the toe so much...but i am not sure i would turn it down just for that. in every other way there were fab-U-lous.