Hermes Scottsdale

35 is the size or # of birkins? Oh, mine, when is it going to open? i am going to buy an overnite plane ticket, waiting outside the store 5am in the morning. :P

# of Birkins.

Also, Scottsdale will NOT open this year. We had a meeting with the CEO on Thursday and he gave us a timeline for all the new stores for the next 5 years (and some "potential" locations that they are looking into) and the only stores opening this year are Wall St. and a store in northern Jersey. Scottsdale is slated for a 2008 opening along with a 2nd Las Vegas store. Other stores on the horizon (between now and 2011) are San Diego, Seattle, Denver, and a concessionaire in St. Louis.

# of Birkins.

Also, Scottsdale will NOT open this year. We had a meeting with the CEO on Thursday and he gave us a timeline for all the new stores for the next 5 years (and some "potential" locations that they are looking into) and the only stores opening this year are Wall St. and a store in northern Jersey. Scottsdale is slated for a 2008 opening along with a 2nd Las Vegas store. Other stores on the horizon (between now and 2011) are San Diego, Seattle, Denver, and a concessionaire in St. Louis.

THANKS for the update.....need some H strategy buying here! I was there Friday, and did not see any signs YET? I was wondering about this?

mljones99, i would like to get your expert opinion, do you prefer kelly or the birkin?

I don't carry a handbag so I don't really have a preference. I think each has its place... in my opinion the Kelly is a more formal bag and the Birkin is a bit more casual since it has two handles and is usually carried open. I guess if I had to pick one that I like better I would say Kelly. Though... we have a couple of Birkins right now that are the absolute HOTNESS!

Hi to all Arizona Hermes lovers! We are moving to Scottsdale this June from the suburbs of Philadelphia, where I am 20 minutes from the King of Prussia Hermes, and under 2 hours from the MAdison Avenue store. I am so thrilled Hermes will be opening in Scottsdale!:yahoo:

I would love to be included in any tPF gatherings and get to meet everyone!:yes:

Bellevue, WA to be exact.

I had heard the year 2009 - is that about right, mljones99? I also heard a new upscale mall was planned in Bellevue to include Hermes and Neiman Marcus....

Those of us in the Pacific Northwest are on the edge of our seats - any more info is MUCH appreciated.

I had heard the year 2009 - is that about right, mljones99? I also heard a new upscale mall was planned in Bellevue to include Hermes and Neiman Marcus....

Those of us in the Pacific Northwest are on the edge of our seats - any more info is MUCH appreciated.

When this happens, we need a HUGE tPF gathering! Hubba hubba! OMG!!
:party: :dothewave: :party:

2009 is what I was told too, and is coincidentally, when NM is slated to open too! :yahoo: