Hermes Scottsdale

:yahoo: I love that mall. They are getting a Botega Venetta too. If I remember correctly its coming in late summer or early fall. I read that in the paper in late December.

Yeah! for Hermes in Scottsdale :rochard:

Will see you there!!!! LOL...I may have to cancel class to go shopping in AZ... AHL...let's meet for coffee (early)!!!! Lunch will be to celebrate???

^^^I "SHOULD" BE THERE SoCAL!!( depending if it will be after mid-August to December) ..... I went to look at the sight today, and it WAS a Walden books. It is a very nice location. It looks VERY SPACIOUS!! I talked to my NM's SA and she said they knew about it, and that it WILL BE "VERY ENJOYABLE" for me!!:yahoo: I would love to get coffee first, and have a celebratory lunch for sure!:heart:

Omg!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!
What a great day..Hermes opening, TPF ladies, maybe lunch at somewhere nice..coffee...Hermes presents!!!!!!!

I"m so excited!!! As you can tell..been complaining a while about not having one here!!

Can't wait to see everyone..fly in if you can!!!

I live in AZ too, Phoenix.

So Exciting that they are finally getting an Hermes! But to my knowledge, they are building anotehr UPPER Scale mall by Desert Ridge, bigger than Fashion Square. Hmmmm, lets hope its in Fashion Square.

So we are getting a Barney's too! Where will they place that?

Ok back to Hermes, so its located by the mall entrance of NM, right beside Dillards on the first floor?

I'm going to NM tomorrow, so I can check where the Hermes is going to be located..