Hermes Scottsdale

you never know, kou! my store had a fuschia lizard kelly in 25 cm and also an orange ostrich birkin 35 on opening. the orange ostrich has sold but as far as i know the kelly is still there...

anyway, it might be a bit early to find out the target date, they pushed back the opening of my store once or twice. lucky for me, as i was the second in the door on opening! surprisingly no long line but the opening was not widely advertised (thank goodness :blush: i didn't have to knock down anybody on the way in) ;)

Right now I'm in the mood for a pink croc. Geez, look at me ... I'm just making this more and more difficult for myself.:sweatdrop:

So the store isn't going to be opened anytime soon? I guess I have a few months to go ... really want to get that new job so that the difference in salary between my current one and the new one (which needs to be at market rate at least) will be enough to get me a new bag ...

hopefully they will have a good harvest for you ladies :smile: from what i heard, the charlotte opening had quite a few birkins and kelly bags on opening day cos they are from quite a few podiums back. because charlotte was the first store opening in awhile, they were able to get a lot of bags that the other stores had ordered.

hopefully they will follow the trend for the new H opening in arizona! i heard there may be other stores to follow suit, not sure which cities. i heard maybe another H boutique in the wynn property in vegas.

Count me IN on the meet.

I sure hope my HAC 36cm SO from BH will be confirmed by then, that way..I have something to look forward to. Otherwise....I will be in trouble purchasing a Birkin 35cm in AZ.

Oh..just called my SA and was told, it is in the planning stages...Looks like Im going to take a trip at F.Sq. soon to check it out myself!!!

Donna ~ How Fabulous!!! I'm Shocked Scottsdale Doesn't Yet Have Hermes (Of All Places In Arizona!)....It's Totally Exciting & The Ultimate Location!!!!!! :smile:

you never know, kou! my store had a fuschia lizard kelly in 25 cm and also an orange ostrich birkin 35 on opening. the orange ostrich has sold but as far as i know the kelly is still there...

Oooh it's a fuschia lizard kelly!! From all the way up on the top shelf in medium darkness I thought it was Mauve! BAH no wonder I'm magnetically drawn to it, it's the hot pink obsession again :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Damn now I have to know how much it is, muahahaha :devil:

Oooh it's a fuschia lizard kelly!! From all the way up on the top shelf in medium darkness I thought it was Mauve! BAH no wonder I'm magnetically drawn to it, it's the hot pink obsession again :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Damn now I have to know how much it is, muahahaha :devil:

ah, that i can help you with, neeya :graucho: before the price increase, at least :smile: it was 8450 (the SA wrote it down for me cos a friend of mine was interested in it as well, she's opted to wait for a vert anis kelly).

it is lovely, isn't it?

as for the scottsdale opening, i'm getting butterflies in my stomach for all you lucky arizona ladies (and those who go there often) :biggrin:

Will see you there!!!! LOL...I may have to cancel class to go shopping in AZ... AHL...let's meet for coffee (early)!!!! Lunch will be to celebrate???