Hermes scarves on

1. Hi, this is my first post in Hermes forum.
    I'm trying to get a silk scarf from Hermes official website, but it seems like they don't carry a particular design that I wanted. I know the website doesn't carry every design, but was wondering if they update their merchandise frequently.
    I know they do updates because they are no longer selling the kelly watch that my bf got for me for Christmas, but because I haven't been keeping up with the updates, I have no idea how often they change things around.

Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance!
  2. hi and welcome. doesn't carry all the available designs. check with your local h store and if you don't have one just pick one you would like to do business with and call and ask if the one you want can be sent to you. which one is it, maybe the members here can help. good luck. the first is just the beginning.
  3. I don't know how often they update the website but I would call a boutique if you are looking for a specific design. I have had good experiences at Madison, Charlotte and Atlanta. The boutiques numbers are on the website, just click on stores at the top of the page. Also, post what scarf you are looking for in this thread , a member may have seen it and know where you can get one.
  4. Call the 800 number on the site. They will find what you are looking for even if it's not on the site. Hermes will do a search for you and tell you what store it's in and they will give you the number or place the order for you. Give it a try. That's what I do when I'm looking for a particular item.
  5. Thank you! I didn't even think about calling H boutiques in other states!
    The one I like has Hermes (the god himself) sitting on a moon (or possibly dancing on a moon?).
    Also, thank you for a wonderful link, dianagrace! It's like a whole another world there.
  6. I've had good luck emailing the website for info on where to get scarves. They answer immediately with stores and phone numbers.