Hermes Scarf Lovers' Kama Sutra -- Illustrated Edition!!!

I've posted this knot on other threads, but members keep asking me about it, so I'll put it here too. This is the friendship knot, with a PDF attached showing how to do it.

I don't know how to post the pdf file showing the instructions directly so that the illustrated drawings in the PDF file are shown here like in ISophie's post, instead of as an attachment that has to be separately opened. Maybe a moderator could do that for me so that this post is more useful (and maybe someone will be kind enough to PM me with instructions on how I can do so for the future ;) ).

attachment.php

Attachments

• Tie Friendship Knot.pdf
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,829
Do you ladies find that your neck gets too warm or sweaty..when you wear your scarves in summer?

I just bought a 27" cotton 'Les chevaux se rendent au depart' in Rouge H as the background color. I'm usually in white during the summer so I picked a bold color for the scarf. The cotton ones can go in the washer. But I'll put them in the lingerie bags first. They have a couple of designs in cotton for every S/S & A/W collection but that was the one I like, lots of color!

ETA: comes in 6 c/ws