Hermes SA's

Today, I went into Hermes at SCP. The SA's knew automatically I wasnt going to buy anything, so straight off I told them I just came in to see what they had, any Birkins, Kellys and what not. I told them it was for the purseforum, and I want to like advertise? what they had. They politely told me what they had, and asked if I wanted to see any. They were nice, I liked them =]

I know you girls want to know!

Birkins -- Black Croc with Diamonds! & a Blue Jean 50 in Togo

Kellys -- Black 30 in Togo?, Gold 25 in Clemence?, & Rouge 50 in Togo.

pr1nc355 said:
The SAs at Beverly Hills are usually OK, but you can easily tell when a "favorite" is there because 2-5 of them seem to fawn over him/her (usually a her) when they walk in, and then it'll be hard to get help. However, I usually come in not too long after opening on Thursdays, when it's not busy, and I can always find help at that time.

At SCP, I had good service with Derek and Lauren (Derek sold me my tri-color Kelly, and Lauren sold me my Bearn). Lauren is bubbly and young, so she seems to be more enthusiastic than the others. I recommend we stay away from Marian. She was nice that one time she helped me with RTW, but right before I left, she totally questioned me on where I bought my Birkin, like she suspected me of something. Then...she calls me like 3 weeks later asking if I wanted to buy the coat. I told her "I'd think about" when I saw her. I remember specifically saying that I liked it, but couldn't buy it at the time, and not to hold it for me at all. I reminded her of what I told her, then she abruptly said, "So you're not gonna buy it?" I said no, not at that time, then she hung up immediately. She was there when I went in with a fellow PFer last night, and she coldly glanced at me (I think she may have recognized me), then looked away.

Eww! Talk about ****ty service. Why was she accusatory about your Birkin? What a witch!! I'll make sure to steer far away from her next time I go.

As far as Maxfield- LOVE THE CLOTHES!!! I've been going there fairly often lately. I just go whenever my pockets are full. Otherwise, I'd get into serious trouble $$$ there on an "off day" haha!

REYNALD0C said:
Today, I went into Hermes at SCP. The SA's knew automatically I wasnt going to buy anything, so straight off I told them I just came in to see what they had, any Birkins, Kellys and what not. I told them it was for the purseforum, and I want to like advertise? what they had. They politely told me what they had, and asked if I wanted to see any. They were nice, I liked them =]

I know you girls want to know!

Birkins -- Black Croc with Diamonds! & a Blue Jean 50 in Togo

Kellys -- Black 30 in Togo?, Gold 25 in Clemence?, & Rouge 50 in Togo.

Thanks for letting us know! Both Birkins have been there for about a month.