Hermes Post It Holders, usefull or not?

1. Im thinking of getting a Hermes post it leather holder. Any one own one? Useless gift? or money well spent? Just curious

2. It is money well spent if you will use it and IF YOU LOVE IT!!!

3. I'd love to get it because I am usually carrying around a few magazines and a book or two. I have this thing about bookmarking all my favorite magazine articles and book passages with Post Its. I love to read, so this is something I'd carry around with me all the time.

4. How much is it and what does it look like?

5. I'm thinking of getting one myself...they are too cute! And it would be a nice splash of color to toss into your purse...hey you never know, some cute guy you bump into may want your number and then you're going to regret not having a Hermes Post-It Holder handy!!

6. ^misspiggy~ That Is A Fabulous Answer....Sooo Cute!!! :smile:

7. Lol, misspiggy:smile:) Good thinking.:p However, it's not something I'd find that useful, personally, as I don't tend to carry post-it's in my bag. If I want to give my number out, I'd probably have some gum paper I could use, lol.

8. Aahhh Sue, but is your gum in an H gum holder? :lol:

I've always wondered about these H accessories, which, to me, are based on wants not needs.

9. ^^ Argh, dang it! I gotta go look for an H gum holder. Gum tastes better after being stored in Hermes.

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

10. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Maybe Wrigleys can introduce a new Hermes-flavoured gum. :lol:

11. Yes and have orange packaging!:nuts:

12. :roflmfao: :lol:

13. Geez gals, and I thought I was bad! Too funny for words...if only Hermes is listening in! :nuts: :roflmfao:

14. I would get one but how often do I carry post-its in my bag? Never. If they can be converted for use as something else, I would :nuts:

15. Ok, I never carry Post Its in my bag either BUT I'm sure i would start doing so if i had an H holder! (Tragic, I know).