Hermes playtime with your scarf pdf download

1. Apologies if this is already posted - I searched and came up negative so...

There is a free downloadable pdf file titled "playtime with your scarf" in the Hermes website. It shows you cool stuff on how to wear & know your scarves!
  2. pardon, I meant "how to knot your scarves"
  3. Thank you so much! :smile:
  4. Thanks for the link, Plain_Jane_Too--I've noticed that link on the H site, but never bothered to click on it. I remember they used to have a mini Twilly tutorial on their website, but they must have taken it down.
  5. Hi ladies. This pdf doesn't work anymore. Does anyone have a recent pdf or know where I can find one? My boss lost her cards!
  6. #6 Dec 8, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
    I have the PDF file on my computer but it won't let me upload it here!! Sorry I will try agai later and if anyone has an idea let me know!!
  7. This link still works, thank you so much.
  8. Thanks for this!
  9. does anyone has the latest link? the above 2 links don't work :sad:
  10. Does anyone know what scarf is used in the basic bias fold? I want it!
  11. It's the 90 carre. But it works on other sizes as well.
  12. That's great, thank you so much for sharing :smile:
  13. Hi Roka,

Thanks so much! wow nice!!

in the mean time I have also found a pdf guide here if anyone is interested:, found some other interesting ways to tie the scarf.

the above online shop also seem to offer some very beautiful scarves. just ordered one, hope it's as nice as the pictures...keeping my fingers crossed. will report back after i receive it.