Hermes Pillboxes

1. Perusing my pictures of Singapore, I found this:
    IMG_3203.jpg
    (clickie on the small image for a bigger one)

Sterling silver pill boxes... Apparently there was also another bag but I can't remember what it was for the life of me.

2. How beautiful illness can get...:nuts:

3. They look so nice and sweet.

4. Would you like me to come over and hit you over the head a few times so you'll need aspirin? :roflmfao:

5. I have the Bolide one and love using it as a charm. The thrid is the MacPherson, Ibleive, but of course, could be very wrong. I did look high and low for the Kelly after I fell for the Bolide, but it had just sold out bfrom the states....so I had to give up! I love these pieces, however as pillboxes, the bottom opens up from time to time and it therefore a tad unreliable for that purpose, :nogood:.

6. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

7. Really cute ..... when I get into a pill-popping life stage ....:graucho: Definitely a H item, I don't mind waiting forever for.

8. These items are adorable! You can find them now and then on eBay!

9. Perja--I've seen these before, they are *so cute*. :smile:

10. They are just darling aren't they? I'd rather get them from the store than pay a premium on eBay though.

The SA told me that they weren't all that great as pillboxes because they're unlined.

11. yup -- i couldn't get a very good pic, but this should give you the idea:

[​IMG]

12. It looks like a Bolide... Does anyone have a pic of the actual bag? I have heard of it but never seen it.

13. The McPherson looks just like the Bolide with a jewelry case on the bottom.

14. How beautiful! Any price info on these? I´m a pill-popper unfortunately due to my headaches and neck-pains and major period pains and I always have to carry a pill box with me.

15. There are different pillboxes as well...

I once had this one made out of rosewood.
    These also came in ebony and pear.
    ;)

[​IMG]