Hermes Noob, Bearn Wallets?

1. Hello tPFers,

I don't normally hang around the Hermes thread (I love it, but can't afford it!), but I've heard you're a friendly bunch! ;) My only Hermes purchase is an enamel bracelet which I love, but I'm now in love with Bearn wallets! The only problem is, that I know nothing about them.

If it's not too much trouble, could someone give me a brief intro, a "Bearn Wallets for Dummies," if you would.

Pics and price information would also be most appreciated! I've got to start saving up!

Thanks so much I really appreciate it!

2. Jessi, I'm no expert on the Bearn as it's a bit out of my league, but check the Hermes Reference area. You should be able to find several photos there. Also check out the "Hermes Shopping" area, there is a thread there on current pricing that may have some info for you. Good luck!

3. I personally have a raisin chevrea bearn and it´s the best wallet I´ve ever had. I will only replace it when it brakes down (in like 10 years lol)

There are many threads on Bearns, I will link them for you. Love your dog!

4. Wow, thanks so much Nola! I'm so bad at searching to find the info I need. Your links are so helpful!

5. good luck on ur search for ur dream bearn wallet. the bearn wallet is personally my favorite H wallet.

The kelly wallet is new and its slowly starting to become on of my favs since you can use it as a clutch and a wallet. However, I am still a little unsure about whether or not it will be as user friendly as the bearn.