New Delhi and Mumbai

Stopped by the HErmes New Delhi store and it was quite beautiful! Though the RTW was lacking , they had some wonderful shoes and I bought a pair of pink / nude orans. There is a slight increase on prices from the US but I was shocked to learn that bags are available. I was asking my SA - how often do you get a Hima or even a B20- and he said he sold a B20 last week.

he said they only sell to Indian nationals / or OCI card holders and since my parents are Indian and I have an OCI card- he said he’d be happy to start a buyers profile and wish list. The only thing is I’d have to pick up the bag in person …

all In all- a nice experience.

Stopped by the HErmes New Delhi store and it was quite beautiful! Though the RTW was lacking , they had some wonderful shoes and I bought a pair of pink / nude orans. There is a slight increase on prices from the US but I was shocked to learn that bags are available. I was asking my SA - how often do you get a Hima or even a B20- and he said he sold a B20 last week.

he said they only sell to Indian nationals / or OCI card holders and since my parents are Indian and I have an OCI card- he said he’d be happy to start a buyers profile and wish list. The only thing is I’d have to pick up the bag in person …

all In all- a nice experience.

not true about who they sell to. ******** on IG has just had her SO sent to America!
It’s always about luck on the actual day

Well …I imagine they make exceptions but this is what I was told yesterday. If a celeb calls for a B or K - I’m sure they will send it over asap

lol I wouldn’t class ******** as a celebrity. Just my opinion. However I realised afterwards my message sounded abrupt after I wrote it so I do apologise.

I should not have made a judgement about her nationality although I assumed she was American (with Indian descent) which isn’t the same as Indian nationality or OCR status. We don’t know her status if she is an Indian national or an OCI card holder.

********’s new SO bag was not personally collected by her either. This is what she says on IG. So this goes against what Delhi store told you.

I just wanted to say that Hermes (regardless of its location) will say anything to your face and will do the exact opposite. I know from personal experience that I have friends who are of Indian descent with an American passport who purchase from Delhi. The bag is collected by an acquaintance and is shipped to the US.
They may have told you this yesterday but they clearly not practicing what they preach! I hope you do get something from Delhi as once you have an established relationship with an SA, I have personally witnessed the next offers to be much easier. Good luck

Reactions: Hobbiezm
lol I wouldn’t class ******** as a celebrity. Just my opinion. However I realised afterwards my message sounded abrupt after I wrote it so I do apologise.

I should not have made a judgement about her nationality although I assumed she was American (with Indian descent) which isn’t the same as Indian nationality or OCR status. We don’t know her status if she is an Indian national or an OCI card holder.

********’s new SO bag was not personally collected by her either. This is what she says on IG. So this goes against what Delhi store told you.

I just wanted to say that Hermes (regardless of its location) will say anything to your face and will do the exact opposite. I know from personal experience that I have friends who are of Indian descent with an American passport who purchase from Delhi. The bag is collected by an acquaintance and is shipped to the US.
They may have told you this yesterday but they clearly not practicing what they preach! I hope you do get something from Delhi as once you have an established relationship with an SA, I have personally witnessed the next offers to be much easier. Good luck

no worries - and truly no need for an apology -we all recognize the HErmes games that are played and I’m thankful they did have some stock. :smile: garden party, and a scarf specially for India. I’ll be going to Paris in a week so fingers crossed

Hello, I am visiting Mumbai for 2 weeks and wanted to know if there is any possibility to score a B or K as a visitor. I have a profile in the US and in France (Paris), not sure if it helps. Thank you very much in advance.

Hello, I am visiting Mumbai for 2 weeks and wanted to know if there is any possibility to score a B or K as a visitor. I have a profile in the US and in France (Paris), not sure if it helps. Thank you very much in advance.

I visited Mumbai 2 weeks ago. They had amazing bags for display. I was informed the wait list is 2 years. I laughed at the SA and said we both know what that means and left. I have a spend history in Delhi and I find the staff there much nicer. If you go to Delhi definitely try there. I didn’t make it to Delhi this time round. Mumbai is full of Bollywood celebrities and they are their local clientele. Delhi is a different vibe altogether.

Reactions: darlouche
How is the stock in Mumbai for mini Kellys and or B/K/C. I will be going for a work trip to Mumbai so wanted to see. My husband is on Indian citizen and has an address there. TIA