Hermes Mooncake 2007!!!

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival everyone! Thanks for posting photos ignus! It's interesting that they even have special moulds to make H-mooncakes! :drool:I was at our H-store here today, nada,zilch,not a mooncake in sight!

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival everyone! Thanks for posting photos ignus! It's interesting that they even have special moulds to make H-mooncakes! :drool:I was at our H-store here today, nada,zilch,not a mooncake in sight!

medusa, being meaning to find out, where is the H store in KL? KLCC?

ms piggy, I think it's the late 90s as the SA tells me that they are still clearing waitlists from 1999. You really should come to KL & visit again, two major shopping malls opened/opening this month.

ms piggy, I think it's the late 90s as the SA tells me that they are still clearing waitlists from 1999. You really should come to KL & visit again, two major shopping malls opened/opening this month.

I really should, and they finally constructed on the former BBGS site. I miss all the food the most!

yes ms piggy, lovely hotels, food galore from hawker fare to fine dining, lots of sights to see, there's Putrajaya, of course all the lovely spa resorts, islands, mountains, diving,......right now it's the Ramadhan month, there's a wonderful array of Malay 'buka-puasa' food, whether at the food bazaars or restaurants, really lovely stuff......& of course soon there'll be 2 H-stores for you......:tup:

WOW, those look yummy!!!
Thank you for sharing. Though I wish you could actually SHARE them, if you get my meaning, LOL!

Catabie,
Fingers crossed for you on a smooth and timely delivery!

450election_cantwell_fingers.jpg