Hermes Milan?

Heeemmmm, pardon me but "mammone" is for one single men, the plural is spelled "mammoni". I thought you might have been interested in that, since you (wongnumber), and perja apparently need more than one...:nuts:

Perja, I am at your disposal for Milan, but I am not sure I can provide the necessary amount of italian guys as well...:shrugs:

Ooops. Thanks. Yes. I've been out of practise in the Italian language lately.

And of course we need more than one (each). Nothing like a little bit of variety. :P

I don't remember exactly where the Frette one is right now, but I can tell you for sure that Prada and Loro Piana are not in Milan but in Forence which is quite far away. I mean not far in US terms, but far in European terms, it's at least a 3 1/2 hours drive to get there from Milan. Not exactly next door, but lots of people do it.

Hi trama! Isn't there a Loro Piana on via Montenapoleone? (or perhaps you mean an outlet store?) My memory is sketchy these days, so I could be wrong. :s

Corrective edit:
Ooops. Thanks. Yes. I've been out of practise in the Italian language lately.
Should read: "Italian tongue" :whistle: :graucho:
trama_turgo, thank you for your kind PMs, I'm replying!

Quoth my dad: "Oh, be careful about buying clothes in Milan, it's an expensive city". Damn, :busted before I even left!

I've never understood why foreign girls are so attracted to Italian men; apart from (some of them) being good looking, they're a bunch of bloody shovinist bastards!! Sorry, I just had to let it out.....Well, there might be some exceptions...but I haven't come accross them!:sad: LOL! (I'm Italian, so no offence to Italians in general...I just hate the men!!!:nuts: )LOL!!!

duna, maybe it's because you can leave the italian man with his mamma when you leave? :nuts:

Actually, I'm not all that fond of Italian men as dates but they're great fun as friends. I prefer the dark, handsome northern type (or I'll be content with Hugh Jackman, sans shirt) ;)

duna, maybe it's because you can leave the italian man with his mamma when you leave? :nuts:

Actually, I'm not all that fond of Italian men as dates but they're great fun as friends. I prefer the dark, handsome northern type (or I'll be content with Hugh Jackman, sans shirt) ;)

Yep, I agree with you Perja, they are funny, I'll grant them that! I also prefer handsome northern guys: Hugh Jackman is on my list aswell, and so is Clive Owen...:girlsigh:

I've never understood why foreign girls are so attracted to Italian men; apart from (some of them) being good looking, they're a bunch of bloody shovinist bastards!! Sorry, I just had to let it out.....Well, there might be some exceptions...but I haven't come accross them!:sad: LOL! (I'm Italian, so no offence to Italians in general...I just hate the men!!!:nuts: )LOL!!!

Oh! YES YES YES FINALLY SOMEBODY WHO THINKS LIKE ME!

Heeemmmm, pardon me but "mammone" is for one single men, the plural is spelled "mammoni". I thought you might have been interested in that, since you (wongnumber), and perja apparently need more than one...:nuts:

Perja, I am at your disposal for Milan, but I am not sure I can provide the necessary amount of italian guys as well...:shrugs:
:roflmfao: :roflmfao: Just round up all the single guys in town for these two, Trama. If that's not enough, round them up in the next town, too. While you're at it, get Mr. Lau in the picture. Make sure these two hold off for more than some corn, though.

Corrective edit:
Should read: "Italian tongue" :whistle: :graucho:
trama_turgo, thank you for your kind PMs, I'm replying!

Quoth my dad: "Oh, be careful about buying clothes in Milan, it's an expensive city". Damn, :busted before I even left!
No Italian tongues for me thank you very much Perja.

I concur with Duna re Italian men. Not only are they chauvinistic, but they are the vainest and most narcissistic I have ever come across. They are literally the kind who will push a woman aside for more mirror space so they can look at themselves more. I dated one Italian guy for 2 months before I gave him his pink slip (I was going to say the sack, but then thought what HG would have to say about that). And never again!!!!!!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: Just round up all the single guys in town for these two, Trama. If that's not enough, round them up in the next town, too. While you're at it, get Mr. Lau in the picture. Make sure these two hold off for more than some corn, though.

HG, I loved that corn thing! I was just too late hitting the BIN button! But please be sure Perja and I will do all what is possible to hold off for something more, and if it doesn't work... well, there's always food left:wlae: (and guys obviously :shocked: , but I'm afraid food is a better option:hrmm:)

No Italian tongues for me thank you very much Perja.

I concur with Duna re Italian men. Not only are they chauvinistic, but they are the vainest and most narcissistic I have ever come across. They are literally the kind who will push a woman aside for more mirror space so they can look at themselves more. I dated one Italian guy for 2 months before I gave him his pink slip (I was going to say the sack, but then thought what HG would have to say about that). And never again!!!!!!

Wongnumber, there are lots of variations on that theme... but I'm afraid women have just gotten too good for men lately :graucho: , they just can't handle the situation and find it hard simply being only MEN (including all what being a real man meant to our fathers and our grandfathers), so I would just say: week, commitmentphobic, selfish and immature. And a bit lost too.

Wongnumber, there are lots of variations on that theme... but I'm afraid women have just gotten too good for men lately :graucho: , they just can't handle the situation and find it hard simply being only MEN (including all what being a real man meant to our fathers and our grandfathers), so I would just say: week, commitmentphobic, selfish and immature. And a bit lost too.

TT, I think we are hijacking, but never mind. :P

Do you think Italian women have changed/progressed so much? I see the mothers of my Italian friends, and they are/were so progressive for their time, so their daughters (my age) have not really progressed that much further.

Is it merely because nowadays women are not so willing to indulge the men that the Italian men are doing what little boys do when they don't get their way ie become more childish and demanding?

I totally agree re your adjectives for them.......

TT, I think we are hijacking, but never mind. :P

Do you think Italian women have changed/progressed so much? I see the mothers of my Italian friends, and they are/were so progressive for their time, so their daughters (my age) have not really progressed that much further.

Is it merely because nowadays women are not so willing to indulge the men that the Italian men are doing what little boys do when they don't get their way ie become more childish and demanding?

I totally agree re your adjectives for them.......

Yep, I think this is partly the problem.....