Hermès luncheon: September 17 in Switzerland!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there!

I am helping Hermès organize a charity-networking luncheon on September 17. All proceeds of the event go to a charity and there will also be a speaker from Hermès Paris. This is a great opportunity for networking and also just having a good time. :nuts: I'm sure the food will be great and worth every Swiss Franc! :yes:

If you are interested, please PM me! :tup:
  2. I'd love to be there in person,
    but this will be in the middle of my university semester...

I'll ask my parents though, if they still have spare in September. :yes:
  3. This will be a fun event. I just PM'd you with details.
  4. I'll be traveling then, but I don't think I'll be close enough just to pop over to Switzerland. Where will it be? I have some friends in Zurich who may be interested if they have time.
  5. ^^It would be cool if you would be close!
  6. LaVan: Can you please PM me the details? Might be possible for me to join you in Zurich (I'm based in BS....)
  7. ^^PM'd you! You won't need to go far since you are in Basel-Stadt!
  8. La Van, next time my hubby goes to Germany on business I think we should meet up. He flies into Switz and goes into Germany from there! FUN!
  9. What a pity - I'll be in Geneva/Montreux 14-16 September, and will leave Switzerland then. I can't extend this trip to ZurichOh well, another time....
  10. The lunch is coming soon ... I'm excited to meet some of you guys who have confirmed! Our table will be called "Picotin!"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.