Hermes Leather Throw

1. I hope that this picture shows up. I am trying to figure out how to shrink my pictures.

HERMES Leather throw 1.jpg
  2. Wow! Beautiful!!!

3. Magnifique !!

4. How beautiful is it!

Add: I like your cushion too!

5. gorgeous!

6. Ooooh la la!

7. Duch - that is gorgeous!!!!!!!

OMG, I love it.....I have to have one! Can you PM me the price, or was it a gift?

8. Goodness I love that pillow, too.....

9. Now that's what I call luxe!

10. Oh so beautiful Duchess - so glad it's finally here I've been waiting to see this lovely throw.

Congratulations :okay:

11. Oh WOW!! :drool: I so wish I had the type of life where that sort of thing would not get destroyed in one day. Amazing--I have been drooling over it for a while now and am actually sorta jealous! LOL Nah, not really--congrats!!

12. This is my new hermes leather throw. Since this is a purse forum,I thought I better include a shot of my Birkin. The scent of the leather completely fills the room.
    I can't believe that my husband hasn't noticed this...yet?

h.jpg HL2.jpg
  13. Thank you everyone!!!! I have spent the last hour trying to figure out my pictures and cleaning up after the dog. I should have checked this thread before I posted again.
    Now I will go and read them!

14. OMG, LOL, your husband doesn't notice that?? :roflmfao: You are one lucky chica. Mine notices if I get my eyebrows waxed.

15. Cynthia, My this house has so much colour that I think it overwhelms him. I receive all of my eBay purchases here(this house is in the US) he just rolls his eyes and complains about having to bundle up the packaging boxes. I have the throw here in Canada with me now and I have it in a spare room.