Hermes leather runway hat

Na ~Wongy

I was in Kensington Yesterday
fantastic looking elegant lady wearing one ( prob 60,s boy she looked so good)

She looked totally awesome

Its timeless and who gives a dam what anyone thinks

head high go buy it
( by the way I just Love love love toads, ohh and crocs well live toads but dead crocs)
:smile:

somehow the hat eminds me of

00106966.jpg

ymca.jpg

sorry
a090.gif

Na ~Wongy

I was in Kensington Yesterday
fantastic looking elegant lady wearing one ( prob 60,s boy she looked so good)

She looked totally awesome

Its timeless and who gives a dam what anyone thinks

head high go buy it
( by the way I just Love love love toads, ohh and crocs well live toads but dead crocs)

That's good to know about the lady looking awesome lady.

I actually managed to get a try-on of someone's recently and really liked it. :yes: But again, you know how what you see in the mirror isn't always what the world sees. ;)

Don't you love the way the toad in my avatar looks so complacent sitting there with his hands on his lap, like he's ready for a nap after a satisfying meal?

That's good to know about the lady looking awesome lady.

I actually managed to get a try-on of someone's recently and really liked it. :yes: But again, you know how what you see in the mirror isn't always what the world sees. ;)

Don't you love the way the toad in my avatar looks so complacent sitting there with his hands on his lap, like he's ready for a nap after a satisfying meal?

I love that pic of toad

( I watched the adult ( ish) version of Wind in the Willows yesterday so love toad.

I know what you mean I sometimes think well I look ok for my age
then I catch a glimpse in a shop mirror , and run along the high street Kensington thinking Ohh god I just wanna get the train home.

But then I think well I dont care what anyone in the world thinks of me, except my very best friends.

And of course my two legged best friends.

( get that hat I was so sad Hermes Bond Street had none in stock)

Attachments

• CIMG3030.JPG
    CIMG3030.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 40
ardneish

I love your dog! My favourites are the big furry ones who almost can't see out their eyes. (My other fave is the husky.)

LOL at the vision of your running shrieking for your train.

I'm thinking Ratty Rat for the next avatar. LOL. Funny, exactly Wind in the Willows is what this toad made me think of. This guy, thank goodness, doesn't look as if he's about to crash a car.

Toad is so funny

I know some Englishmen that are the spit! of Toad in the way they act.
and of course I love wise old badger, and ratty is just so cute.

I always imagine it must be so nice and snug having Tea with them all at Badgers.

The hat is lovely, I am middle aged and If I could of bought one I would have, that style was so sixties based
Twiggy the model looked fantastic in one , and she would today at I think 63

I love my soppy big hairy Deerhounds ,
Love all dogs and really most animals, except Ostrich since being spat and kicked by one , so I take great delight in owning an Ostrich Kelly bag
Ha Revenge!

Toads rule

x

Attachments

• CIMG3039.JPG
    CIMG3039.JPG
    186.7 KB · Views: 37