Hermes Kelly Double Tour or Mulberry Padlock Bracelet?

1. Which one would you buy considering the price difference is not much, i.e., $345 vs $200 (est.):

Considering the price difference in handbags these two leather bracelets are not much far apart in prices. (first pic is Hermes second pic is Mulberry):

Hermes Kelly Double Tour.jpg Mulberry Padlock Bracelet.jpg
  2. i'd vote for the hermes bracelet:tup:

3. which one is easier to get on/off?

4. First one, I like silver hw more.

5. I like the Hermes one,I like accesories by other designers so I'd quite like the Hermes one,looks a bit nicer xxxxxxxxx

6. I think they both look like dog collar`s :p:p

7. Tara!!! Hahahahaa!!! I was just posting back to ask,how would you wear one!!!!!!!!!:roflmfao:

8. And if there is a nude or baby blue one,as I could only imagine me wearing one in the summer,don't think I'm funky or young enough to rock a black one!!!!!:tup:

9. What a k**bhead,I have just gone back and enlarged the thunbnails,and there is a pale brown one.Duh!!!:push:

10. Around ones neck of course !!:p Actually Mulberry have some very nice doggie collars and leads , maybe it would be cheaper to buy them instead !!

11. Definitely the Hermes :yes:

12. Hahahahahahahaha!! You are just irrepressable!!! I love it!!:p:roflmfao:

I could give the lead to Andy!! Oh,I'm going to stop now!!! Thats gettin a bit too much information!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!

13. ^^ ha, ha, now I see why these so called bracelets are so popular among the H ladies... and why some of them complain that they are too tight on their wrists....

14. ^^ har, har, har... you guys crack me up! but yeah I admit the bracelets do give out that naughty vibe, don't they?

How about the CDC Hermes bracelet and the Mulberry Giles bracelet? These two are rockin' naughty!
    (source of pics: mulberry: www.nitrolicious.com hermes: cherylshops.blogspot.com)

giles_mulberry_003.jpg hermes_CDC.jpg
  15. btw, the Hermes Kelly Double Tour it is! Thanks for the input Ladies!