Herme's Kelly - Birkin what would u vote for?

What would you go for, for your 1st hermes?

• a kelly?

• a birkin?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote is for Kelly, apart fom being the quintessential Hermes bag IMO, it is SOO versatile. Rigid is a more formal look, and in a small size can go to en elegant dinner, souple is informal and reeks casual chic in a soft leather like clemence. Kelly has so many different personalities depending on the situation, just like a woman!!

Something about the Kelley:heart: that appeals to me more and I am thinking of getting one as well in the distant future. Normally I don't like structured bags, but the Kelly is such a classic from the past to me and that is why it appeals to me. I wish you luck in finding the right bag.:smile:

My vote is for the Kelly. There is just something about the style of the rigid Kelly that I can't explain but so much love.

Even though the Birkin is a bit harder to get, the Kelly is something really special in my opinion.

Bababebi said:
My vote is for Kelly, apart fom being the quintessential Hermes bag IMO, it is SOO versatile. Rigid is a more formal look, and in a small size can go to en elegant dinner, souple is informal and reeks casual chic in a soft leather like clemence. Kelly has so many different personalities depending on the situation, just like a woman!!
Well said. This is why I love the Kelly so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.