Herme's Kelly - Birkin what would u vote for?

What would you go for, for your 1st hermes?

• a kelly?

• a birkin?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jag said:
Both! :lol: :P
But if I had to choose, I would get a Birkin first because it is versatile and so functional. And since it is more expensive of the two, and usually harder to get, I would try to get a birkin first. Keep us posted!!!:flowers:
YEP!! :yes: :yes:

dianagrace said:
I voted Kelly because to me the Kelly is the ultimate Hermes Bag, ladylike and elegant (I aspire to be both of these things but most of the time fall short). The Birkin is beautiful too but more relaxed and casual. You might also want to look at the Bolide.

EXACTLY my thoughts, too!!

Agree with all the reasons for a Kelly, and then some!!!

The Kelly is such a classic beauty that effortlessly adds that touch of elegance to any outfit. On another thread, a member posted a pic of herself in a casual outfit of t-shirt, jeans, thongs and a 28cm Blue Jean Kelly. Simply fabulous outfit. Young, casual and oh-so-chic!!!

If casual usage is one of your fundamental requirements for your 1st Hermes, may I suggest a Blue Jean Kelly? I've a great great 30cm BJ Birkin in togo and I thought I will not need another BJ Hermes ever! Then I saw a 32cm BJ Kelly in togo with P/H and that "thought" promptly flew out the window!!! It's a gorgeous gorgeous bag!!! BJ can be worn with ANY casual outfit. It can be the unifying and elegance-inducing piece to even the most eclectic outfit!!!!

I'd have to say a birkin because I'm partial since I just got my first one. But my husband loves the classic look of the kelly and is suggesting that I get one eventually for a more formal look. It's all so individual, and what style you think suits you best. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.