hermes item snub

1. what item from HERMES would you absolutely NOT spend your hard earned money for? is there anything you particularly dislike or simply can't get yourself to fork up the $$ for it? pls. share....

i'll have to think about this myself........seems like a love everything they have. let's see what you think.

2. don't hit me..i know somebody got this at sale...
    but..i can't do the measuring tape..
  3. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  4. At the moment I really cannot see myself spending money on anything aside from bags ... I can't justify spending on anything else because I don't need anything else ... Now if it's jewelries that cost less than $100 (i.e. Forcat Lime Chain Necklace), then yes I can do it. Everything else, nope ...

I know, this is a sacrilegious post, please don't kill me *flees*
  5. LOL!!!! I definitely cannot do the Himilaya (Sorry GD)
  6. Only stuff like the himalaya or quelle idol. :lol:
  7. I really seriously want to get a Himalaya upon the completion of the pink platoon, blue platoon, diamond bag, and the saffron ostrich Plume Elan:yes: ... It's for collection purposes though, I won't wear it.

My SA actually seemed genuinly interested and excited when I mentioned the Himalaya to her, she said she likes that bag and would wear it :upsidedown: .
  8. That scarf with the Golf Balls all over it! :yucky:

....and (please don't throw eggs at me :shame: ) almost anything in Epsom.

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
  9. Sorry anything that exceeds the price of a low end Kelly 32 cm is too rich for my blood! Maybe someday, but not now.
  10. Not a fan of their RTW, the Himalaya and the bag with the H on it, and most of the jewelry.
  11. one of the other posts has me thinking about the horsehair crinoline -- i guess i'd skip acquiring that, as it makes me too sad.

(not being preachy -- just answering truthfully.)
  12. hey, pazt -- happy to see your tri-color (:heart: ) front and center in the avi! i broke down and am getting the 35 just like it . . . . except with palladium i think in place of ruthenium.

can't WAIT to get it.
  13. yehey! got to post pics as soon as you get it! you're going to love it! congrats!:yahoo: :yahoo:
  14. Wow, DQ, no time is wasted! :nuts: CONGRATS! What a gorgeous addition!:yahoo:

As for P's question, (I'm going to start ducking now)--it would have to be anything in Blue Jean. I can appreciate the beauty of the color, but it doesn't work for my skintone--just doesn't look good on me.:sad:

15. WHAT, WHAT, WHAT??!?!?!?!? WHoa!!!! How did I miss this??? I'm not even GONE yet! DQ! When are you getting this little beauty?? By Monday?????? :upsidedown: