Hermes in Vancouver, B.C.

1. I am going snowboarding at Whistler next week and I thought I'd stop into the Hermes store in Vancouver. This is the closest store to Seattle.

Does anyone have any feedback about this store and/or the name of a good SA there?

Thanks. :heart:

2. I haven't been yet, but loved Shannon Walter who transferred there from LV. Super sweetie and will spend a lot of time with you! Good luck and let me know how it goes.

3. cxyvr ---- where are you..?

4. PinkSuadeSoho,
    Shannon is working at Hermes now?!!
    Whoa! She was my best LV SA...soo sweet and kind.
    She even gave me a little lesson on Palladium hardware, since she had a major in Chemistry.

Roo,
    I would definitely recommand Shannon if she's available.
    But if u r looking for a SA that knows pretty much everything around the store, I would suggest Michael, the store manager.
    He also knows almost everything that's not even available in the store.
    So if u r looking for anything in particular and/or u might have a hard time describing it, Michael will find it for you.
    BTW, his surname is Michiel.
    I gotta let u know this as well, cuz there r 2 Michael's in the store.

I hope you have a great time staying in van;)

5. Oh yes Shannon is a sweetheart, with everyone! I've never worked with her personally but she has such a kind heart and so much fun, I'm sure you'ld have a great time with her Roo!

6. yvr store is great...I was just there with Yorelica yesterday. We had a great time and everyone was so helpful. I love Vancouver...it's my hometown.

7. Yay!!! You got to meet up with Yorelica!!! Cool.

I've heard good things about Michael too on this forum.

8. Yorelica is so cute and sweet. she is just like my little sis

9. ar.....next time when you have a get together, let me know!! I am in Vancouver as well!! :graucho:

10. I will remember that when I come back to yvr next time. Have you visited the store yet?

11. oh japster...yes michael is superb because hes the store manager! so he won't be back till...another week or so I think?

Anyhow...everyone there is super nice, no rude SA at all, so essentially anyone will be a pleasure to work with I think!

12. Thanks ladies!

13. One more question about Vancouver: is this store independent or is it one of the stores that can share info with other stores?

14. Also, off topic: for those who live in/know the city well, I am looking for a place where I can buy JADE JEWELRY in the city. I know the area where the East Indian shops are but not for the Asian community ie; Chinatown. Can you recommend a place? I lost my zodiac dragon pendant and would like to replace it.

15. What about in Richmond ~ Aberdeen Centre or Parker Place (those Chinese malls)?