Hermès

Hermes in the mail...

ladystara Posted By ladystara Posted Feb 12, 2007

1. :biggrin: thanks Ladies!!

2. ^^^I'm dying here!!! How can you be so patient waiting for your bag!!! I would be on pins and needles!:nuts:
    Can't wait to see what you got!! and WOO HOO!! Your first bag!!!:yahoo:

<<Hmmmmm.....Ninja size....25/28cm Rouge (scratch resistant leather) Kelly bag?....am I close???:confused1: >>>

3. congrats...I wanna see, i wanna see!!! :yes:

4. Congrats!!!! Can't wait to see it!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

5. lol I am on pins and needles, but remodeling has been keeping me from going crazy!!!
    I got the tracking number..I'll be checking that all the time! When I get my Hermes, we should meet up anHermesLover!!

6. ^^^Yes, we should meet up!! are we going to be twinsies?.....am I getting warmer in my guesses?:smile: We didn't have to wait till you get your bag you know!!, but I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE!! Really excited for you! What excitement!

7. We'll be close :biggrin: Is that a big enough hint?
    :biggrin: we should meet up at fashion square when I do get it! I'll be there on Tuesday for an LV trunk show :smile:

8. Chanel's trunk show was today, and tomorrow.....now WHY ARE YOU looking at LV????:nuts: Are you meaning Tues....tomorrow, or next Tues?

9. USPS guy? Or another FedEx truck??? :wlae:

10. ^^^Teehee!

11. First - congratulations on your new purchase!

Second - C'mon - do we have to wait 2 days?!!? I can't do any more popcorns - extra calories, you know. :graucho:

Can we get more explicit hints?? - as in pics!!! :confused1:

12. Lalalalalala~~ I already know~~~ :wlae:

LadyStara's got a real beauty coming her way:yes:

13. hehe, it's a pretty red..and small :smile: and my favorite out of kelly/birkin
    anHermesLover, I got invited to the LV trunk show by one of the girls here, so I'm going to go with my Hermes next Tuesday :smile:

14. It's right in time for Valentines' Day (or as I like to call it: Single Awareness Day) and Lunar New Year!!

15. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: