Hermes in the DUTY FREE, airport list!

I am going to be changing planes in Amsterdam and wondered how easy the Hermès store will be to find. I will only have about 90 minutes. Also, is it past passport control so I can buy VAT free?

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Jeff

Baden Baden (they have one of the best stock in Germany, maybe even in Europe) but they have this stupid rule – sell only for locals or vips. And Berlin, there is a lot of Constance, but of course they rarely put them on the shelves. One of my friends is reseller, they are good friends with store manager in Berlin, so she is buying about 3 Constance per month for sale.

And back to airport thread, of course find a Constance in CDG or another airport it's a pure luck

BY THE WAY!!! My friend just sent me a message 1 minute ago, she bought a C in CDG!
She walked to ask about Evelyne, a SA said to come back thru 30 minutes, my friend come back and SA said "we just got a delivery, we received a Constance, lucky you"!!!! It's 24 Epsom Blue Nuit with Orange Poppy enamel

This is awesome to know. I never thought they would have C in Berlin. I'm heading to Berlin soon. Is it the KDW or the Kudamm one that I'll have a better chance? TIA

I'm also debating whether I should book a flight with a layover in Paris or Frankfurt. Frankfurt has good price and decent scarf collection, but now Paris is really tempting after reading that they receive such bag inventory. Do you girls think it'll be too tight to have a 1.5hr layover in Paris? Is it easy to find the store? I think the gate will be 2C

Last edited:
at T3 Heathrow. h has very little leather stock. Nothing that interested me and no stand out items. A few current season scarves.

Guess I just missed you in Paris, TOG!

So I flew in through Heathrow on Friday, and T5 (the newer of the H stores) was small and had nothing worth noting (maybe a few CDCs, which are so common now). Very nice SAs, but one didn't know what lizard looked like (she thought the small scale gator CDC might be lizard!).

Maybe I'll try to change my return flight to stop through CDG. It doesn't appear that Heathrow H stores get much.

Reactions: Txoceangirl
Guess I just missed you in Paris, TOG!

So I flew in through Heathrow on Friday, and T5 (the newer of the H stores) was small and had nothing worth noting (maybe a few CDCs, which are so common now). Very nice SAs, but one didn't know what lizard looked like (she thought the small scale gator CDC might be lizard!).

Maybe I'll try to change my return flight to stop through CDG. It doesn't appear that Heathrow H stores get much.

I flew out of CDG (Terminal 2E) about 2 weeks ago and that Hermes had quite a few bags, many bracelets, scarfs, perfume an twillies. I bought a twilly and tried the new H bracelet they have out (almost bought one but decided to wait until next trip) I forget the name of the guy who served me but he was super nice.

Terminal 2E is really nice! many designers there. I thought I was done shopping until I got to that Terminal :biggrin: